PD1LOI-FHD Skin - PLi-FullNightHD skin Mod

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,666 times. The last Post () by AkRaM Dz.

• Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-ski ns-pd1loi-hd-night_3.1.0_all.ipk'

Forgive me, i coping your text and it had a gap in ski ns, i fixed the command above.

root@h9combo:~# opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-pd1loi-hd-night_3.1.0_all.ipk

Collected errors:

* opkg_prepare_file_for_install: Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-pd1loi-hd-night_3.1.0_all.ipk' as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plugin-skins-pd1loi-hd-night (3.1.0).

• New version 3.1.1

-Some bugs have been fixed.

Edited once, last by master G: Merged 2 posts created by deneme3215 into this post. ().

• Official Post

enigma2-plugin-skins-pd1loi-hd-night_3.1.2_all

Loui wrote

This is the latest version incl modification InfoBarWeather in the template. This will also be in the OpenPli feed.

• Official Post

enigma2-plugin-skins-pd1loi-hd-night_3.1.3_all

This section has been removed from the skin, MSNWeahter no longer works hence this change. This has not yet been updated in the OpenPli feed.

538-e3b881f09e6ffd3d24c0248bf81e80a3.jpg

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!