Glitching Channels

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 659 times. The last Post () by GOONER123.

• Evening all, hoping someone more experienced than me can help ?

I have a dream Box 525, Open atv 6.1, but channels are glitching. After checking all leads and internet connection I have run out of ideas, can anyone suggest a fix ????

Thanks in advance guys :)

• There is only one suggestion to be made bud..... it has nothing to do with your setup!

Go back to your supplier.... who will probably tell you the fault is at your end etc. They will give you every excuse under the sun that it must be at your end. But now they have your hard earned cash do you really think they will give you support, if that was the case you would of went straight back to them instead of here.....

Unfortunately you have learned the hard way bud, you sign up to payservers you take the gamble that they will work no probs, or you might come accross someone who is only in it to make quick cash, will overload the server in no time and now that they have everyone's money are not going to give a flying f**k whether you are getting glitching etc.

Sorry to be blunt here bud, but these are the facts.. This is why it is written into our rules here that we do not offer support to members who use payservers....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi Mkee25,

Thank you for you help, genuinely I appreciate you honesty.

To put it mildly I don't know anything about them so I wouldn't know any other way of getting channels than pay someone.

Thanks for your help mate it's truly appreciated

• is there any obvious explination for why I am getting different signal strengths for different channels or is that a fault at my end ???

Example Box nation 70%

Sky main events 82%

But they still glitch and jump, so annoying.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!