XCplugin and TMDb + IMDb (Test)

There are 51 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,924 times. The last Post () by zaccomass.

• Hello all, how to exclude some words in the name of the movie ? example of vod name movie : premonition [720p] [horror] [Mag] .

How to exclude all the contents inside [] ?

PS i want to exclude these words to use EPG from tmdb or imdb directly without editing manually everytime the title of the movie.

thanks,

• we have already excluded many things from live shows except for the programming date, while from Vod if I'm not mistaken we have not ruled out anything because I don't have lists of that format .. In truth I don't have a list Iptv and I help myself with some free list for test

on v.6.6 find line 1662

def show_more_info(self):

text = re.compile('<[\\/\\!]*?[^<>]*?>')

• Lu scusami scrivo in ITA.. mi spieghi meglio cosa devo fare per provarci da solo a eliminare dai Vod tutto ciò che è tra parentesi quadre ?

Grazie !

• Please help me add the Arabic language.

Can you please add the Arabic language in the file attached, because i couldn't actually. Thanks.

I am interested only In English, French and Arabic.

• Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with tmdb, I find the title with its plot but when I press the green button to view the trailer it appears' "Problems with YT feeds!" until yesterday everything ok then he started giving me this message ... try multiple versions with the same result.

• Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with tmdb, I find the title with its plot but when I press the green button to view the trailer it appears' "Problems with YT feeds!" until yesterday everything ok then he started giving me this message ... try multiple versions with the same result.

Has anyone solved this problem with TMDb?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!