Iptv enigma 2 connection problem's

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,739 times. The last Post () by eldode.

• ;( Hello, I have a problem namely: I'm in uk iptv does not work on any enigma2 image. I have a Amiko alien 2 triple and I want to mention that iptv works only on the spark. Is it from the internet? I installed vix4project 4.1 (I prefer the vix is stable) and I tried with other images but it still does not work. I have a router virginmedia hub 2 and if I change the router settings in modem mode I no longer have wifi. how can I solve this problem, can someone help me? thank you!

• Any alien on the amiko range for some reason doesnt work for iptv unless you use spark mate tried it on like 3 alien boxes and no luck :/

maybe someone on the forum has a reason or why around it unless using spark.

• thank you for your answer but what you say is impossible. I have lived in Italy and I have always used the enigma 2 and I have never had problems streaming with the enigma2 image, no matter what image I have always used it worked. probably does not work because I'm connected to a router, my problem is that I do not know how to modify the router in modem mode without affecting the wireless network. anyway, thank you for the answer.:thumbup:

• Have you possible tried downloading iptv player plugin. Once you run that it updates all the video codecs and relevant files for playing video.

It might help you... it might be a completely different problem. ;)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I tried with the iptv plugin and it does not work. In the past I used dreamset and i converted m3u into enigma iptv bouquet settings and loaded it into stb with e-channelizer. It always worked. Thank you for the advice

• Excuse me, I forgot to tell you, I tried with the iptv plugin and it really worked just the image it was ..... I do not know, something like freezing and the sound was bad quality. I will update everything and come back with information. Thank you very much for your advice

• I have solved it, it works with neutrino. anyway, thank you for your help.:thumbup::hello

Hi,

which version did you install ?

i faced the same issue with all enigma2 version

does neutrino has plugin support

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!