How To Flash An Image in Dinobot 4K

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,828 times. The last Post () by tahir2007pk.

• Have a try...

Here is guide found on openatv forum HOW TO FLASH.

You want to use another SD card card or E2 does not launch, here is the solution:

Preparation:

1) Prepare USB stick, format with FAT32

2) Download the image from here. openATV Nightly Downloads

3) Unpack the file and copy the dinobot folder to the USB stick

4) Insert the USB stick into a USB port on the side.

5) Switch on the box and if the display shows "Menu", press the green button on the remote control

Now the image is installed as shown here in the video:

YOUTUBE GUIDE

• tried everything SD card with win32 disk image,USB with green button ,flashed full firmware but nothing i have e2 enabled in android but the screen stuck on boot logo screen any solution

no with sd card , try with usb stick !!!. if you have sd card you need other image, prepare especially for sd card, for example pure2

• thanks miro i have tried with usb drive too put the extracted folder dinobot to the root of my usb drive put it on the left side usb port when menu appeared pressed the green button on my remote uptd appears but the update doesn't starts,

what do you mean if you have sd card you need other image

• master G

Added the Label Article

Dinobot 4K images

Download openatv, pure2, openhdf images | firmware for Dinobot 4K and Dinobot 4K SE, android, enigma2, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!