help to find Open pli image for 800se-m wifi, 800SE Alps M tuner sim2.10 card

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,590 times. The last Post () by marko1999.

• Hello,

First, im sorry if im posting in wrong section. I really tryed to find the right place to create thread and i hope this is the place. If not please move it where it should be.

I have one sunray box "800se-m wifi, 800SE wifi satellite version with Alps M tuner with sim2.10 card BL84 Gemi5.1 version"

I want to download a suitable image for it. The installed on, i dont like because im missing some functions and also a languages i prefer is missing.

I would like to have stable (not beta) openpli image on it, as its sim 2.10 . One thing i find important is that plugins downloads are active and updated because i would like to download softcams on it. Otherwise i dont use any plugins.

So could you help me with open pli image that will fit my box?

Thanks in advance.

Edited 2 times, last by marko1999 ().

• Official Post

This is a very good stable image for your box OpenBlackhole. I have the same and my have run for many years on this image with no problem.

To make space since your box has small flash memory. After flashing image login with ftp and go to:

/usr/share/enigma2/ and look if folder VU is there, if it is then delete it and you get some 3mb more space.

And if you can attache an usb stick then download and install flashexpander plugin to extend memory.

There is a plugin panel allredy in the image where you can download cams and flashexpander. If you are going to use Flashexpander

only install that plugin in the flash and reboot and then install cams and other plugins.

Download here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Edited once, last by seagen ().

• Thank you mates for your posts. I forgot to mention why i wanted open pli images. I do have on more box, also clone but it can run original images. That box is like 3 years now and its on openpli 3.0 original. I would like to also update it but i dont think i will, maybe it bricks.

So with two boxes one in bedroom other in livingroom it will be easier to configure and fix, since i know settings setups.

MasterG

Do you think that image will suit me?

im reading it have ;> -GCC 6.3.0, Glibc 2.25, -Python 2.7.13 ..and so on

and since i really dont know what kind of stuff that is, then i would not need those programs?

Could you link some more of open pli (if you still think the one you linked then its ok) images. I am not running anything on boxes except ccCam softam.

• Official Post

I would like to have stable (not beta) openpli image on it, as its sim 2.10 . One thing i find important is that plugins downloads are active and updated because i would like to download softcams on it. Otherwise i dont use any plugins.

The image linked should be suitable. Give the image a try. If you get the no ca error, its just a case of flashing the bootloader, don`t reboot yet, open another browser and reflash the image. Latest Secondstage Bootloader For SIM2 TEAM for clone Dm800se & SIM2.10 card

im reading it have ;> -GCC 6.3.0, Glibc 2.25, -Python 2.7.13 ..and so on

and since i really dont know what kind of stuff that is, then i would not need those programs?

These are core parts of the image, not plugins, you can`t remove them. You will have ancient versions of these on your openpli 3.0.

Clone image - DM800SE Clone SIM 2.10 Images

Genuine / original image - DM800 SE Images

• Even if in the rules says , i still have a need to thank you, both.

For everybody else, this image(openploi) works great , no issuess at all. Didnt need to installs secondstages bootloader.

I have only had for a day, but i dont think anything will brick.

• Hello

i got one question..Im trying to find openpli 3.0 stable version for my dm800se clone box with original sim.

It runs now openpli 3.0 and i would like to flash it with the same openpli 3.0..I did factory reset but it stills safes the old files on the box..i want to get rid of it..

openpli website have only 4.0 but could i really brick the box so i cant use it no more or if something bad happends could i just reflash it with some other image?

I have been searching here but i cant find openpli 3.0..only 4.0 and up

• hello, sorry for my late post.. Because its clone who can run original image..but if could also brick the clone..since i have tested open pli and it works..then im sure of openpli 3.0 will not brick this dm800se clone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!