xcplugin sly skin mod test for version 5.3 by lululla

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,292 times. The last Post () by Tony1100.

• ok not done anything for a while

heres a slight skin mod for version 5.3 by lululla

first things first

big thanks to lululla for a great plug in you will need the latest one install version 5.3

big thanks to kiddac as iv use some of his code and pngs

big thank to a guy called jb who did the iptv/vod player section

now for the its not my fault, if you install and it boots loops dont blame me, blah blah blah,,,,,, back up your image first

the skin is not perfect by a long while, every time i do something to it lululla decides to add or change something

yes the code is messy ( im slowly fixing it (Kiddac lol))

and i may not even update it just something i was messing with

so extract the hd folder and ftp to usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\XCplugin\skin ,then reboot

also there 2 parts of the skin i just cant fix and thats on the m3u and team section, that background is still black,cant change to any other colour

04588126c4f42cc04e78.jpg5c6fe77d07df.jpg4a51ec.jpg406a0ea2b35efcccd.jpg6258f8145903b5e894d1.jpg3f0c92b8101e2538f9f9.jpg

• Hello

thank you for the work

I have some remarks

1- you forgot a RunningText.py file

2- you forgot a file SlykClockToText.py

3-you forgot a file SlykServicePosition.py

3- you use color codes not supported by plugin or by the image

اللهم اغفر لأخي ومعلمي محمود فرج و ارحمه آمين

• Rather you than me pauldb.

Just to add on what aime_jeux has said.

RunningText.py is a standard component on openvix and openatv, don't think it comes as standard on openpli.

Yes you can't use my custom components in this if its to be standalone skin, people would have to specifically install my slyk1hd skin otherwise this skin will crash.

54fe46087e06ab.png

And as for the colours just look in my slyk1hd skin.xml and use the hex values. i.e #00000000, you cant use named colours like un551a8b, skydarkblue etc.

That is why you have black jaggies around your text. The backgroundColor needs to be blue. Your current colour values are unrecognised and that is why they are coming out black.

Config screen, try using font and secondfont to get the config list elements the same size left and right.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Edited once, last by KiddaC ().

• good job :)

very well .

just to add that the skins inserted in the plugin hd and or fhd are to adapt the plugin to images cvs - pli and also based on the plugin configuration

etc. not to cause crashes

try source plugin

Perfect work

a pauldb do not worry this should be last version

:thumbup:

• forgot about the running text ---it doesnt work lol will be taking that out

yes the colour codes are wrong thats the program i used,its simple to put in and change (next job)

your code, also looked at that and will be completely changing it as there is 2 xmls that has all that in and needs your skin, like i said it was a merge of 2 peoples work , jb did the player screens

and last, its not a labor of love just something that looked nice

• Hi ,

i have an DM8000 with oozoon image and installed the xcplugin 5.4.

The image has the vali.hd.nano.mod in first configuration.

When i copy your Files to usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\XCplugin\skin

after an reboot i get a greenscreen when i start the plugin.

Does this skin mod for the xcplugin run only on the original DMM skin Default.HD ?

edit:

do i have change after copy the files the folder rights? From 0600 to 0644 or something else

thank you

• this was only a test ,just to see how the skin works, at the moment you will need kiddacs sly skin for it to work,if at all, best to stick with lulullas original

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!