Configuring Oscam to read a sky italia card

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,452 times. The last Post () by beetro.

• Hi all,

given that I am a newby of the topic Oscam and a little experience in resharing from a remote server with CCcam, I would like to uderstand if it possible to read an origiinal sky italia 09cd card with Oscam (not sure that this is the right choice). By the way I would be grateful to anyone who could give me directions to the destination as I can find a lot of information on the web but nothing which really drives you to understand things. At least this is my perception...

By the way, does anybody can indicate me a tutorial which explains a little bit ECM, EMM, differences in Oscam, Oscam EMU, etc.. and helps me understand how to see sky channels on my dm800se using a valid sky card, if this is still possible?

Thanks a loit in advanc,

Beetro:hello

• Hi Master G,

thanks for the reply.

On the basis of your answer, I am now wondering how IPTV redistributes the SKY channels over IP? How the grab the video stream if not by means of a third party decoder/soft cam. How they do the job?

And going back to my first question, is then possible somehow to cheat the card simulating the pairing? I have red of box_id generators or something like. DOes this sw fix the issue you mentioned?

Thanks again,

Beetro

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!