Disabling ECM not working

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 931 times. The last Post () by divil_a_bit.

• I've found a bug in OpenATV/ECM and I'm wondering if anyone has a workaround (or knows how to fix)

I've reproduced this bug on 3 different receivers and I've confirmed with 2 other OpenATV users they see the same issue. I've tested on OpenATV 6.0 and 6.1 and it happens on both.
    I've tested with internal HDDs and SSDs.

I have fresh installed OpenATV 6.1 without restoring settings/plugins.
    Recording and playback of recordings worked as expected.

Next I disable "Enhanced Movie Center" plugin that comes with OpenATV. Once the EMC plugin is removed, playback does not work until the current recording is greater than 30 seconds.

Enabling the "Enhanced Movie Center" plugin again and used it for playing back recordings, playback worked as expected.

I've also tried to uninstall EMC but this does not work either.

I've reproduced the problem again and attached logs

I tried to record "The Weakest Link" here

Code:

Code
    19:14:26.5935 RecordTimer.py:1310 record  [Timer] Record RecordTimerEntry(name=The Weakest Link, begin=Mon Jan 22 18:57:00 2018, serviceref=1:0:16:450:3E9:2174:EEEE0000:0:0:0:, justplay=False, isAutoTimer=False)

and I tried to play it back here

Code:

Code
    19:14:31.4672 dvb/tstools.cpp:98 setSource [eDVBTSTools] setSource loading streaminfo for /media/hdd/movie/20180122 1857 - TG4 - The Weakest Link.ts

This look suspicious:

Code:

Code
    19:14:33.1033 dvb/dvb.cpp:1932 pvrEvent [eDVBChannel] End of file!

The recording does work - if I wait 30 seconds, the recording is there and there is 30 seconds of recording made.

Any ideas?

e2_log_22-jan-2018.txt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!