gigablue cant locate cccam.cfg

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,672 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• i have AFF open image install, i have download cccam 2.1.4 from the plugin menu. Then i ftp the box var/etc but i cant locate cccam.cfg file?

• Not in front of one at the moment but on the OpenAAF image I think it's at /usr/keys/ and symlinked to usual /etc for E2 receivers.

• Official Post

i have AFF open image install, i have download cccam 2.1.4 from the plugin menu. Then i ftp the box var/etc but i cant locate cccam.cfg file?

If the version you downloaded is bin only then no cfg is included, many openpli based images are like this by default, satshop is correct with the location so add you own if its missing.

• yes there cccam.2.1.4.sample file i have edited it and restarted the cam but nothing happening! i

• The CCcam binary should be in /usr/bin/ - binary should be called CCcam_2.1.4.

there should also be a file in your /etc folder called CCcam_2.1.4.emu - the contents of this file should read;

Code
    emuname = CCcam 2.1.4
    binname = CCcam_2.1.4
    startcam = /usr/bin/CCcam_2.1.4 -t
    stopcam = killall -9 CCcam_2.1.4

this file creates the entry for CCcam 2.1.4 in the AAF softcam panel, so it can be controlled properly - i.e. starts on boot. Make sure you are enabling CCcam on the panel.

If you installed via the plugins menu on AAF then all this should be there.

CCcam.cfg should reside in the /var/usr/keys directory - if there isn't one there, then create your own - remember the filename is case sensitive and should have 2 upper-case C's 'CCcam.cfg' - make sure the permissions of this file are set to '755'.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• i have delete the last plugin, i have download cccam 2.2.1 AFF i have FTP it to tmp then i have installed it. usr/keys there is cccam.cfg i have edited it and restarted the box. On my pc server i can see my self but not clearing any sub channels.

• yes in softcam panel, its saying that the cam is active but below that no ECM info

• So on your PC server, it is showing that you are connected to the receiver? If that is the case then it must be reading the CCcam.cfg, and that on the panel it is showing it is connected, but the channels are not clearing?

It is sounding more like a config issue rather than a communication issue.

• i have vu duo box everything clearing. im just clearing $ly living but the rest not working, in my cccam webinfo i can see my self connected. should i try different cccam plugin

• ok so it is clearing one channel with CCcam - I take it you are getting fta channels? - Also i assume you have got a different fline set up on your server for each of your receivers?

• yes diff user name and password, yes get fta channels

• If you are doing everything you say you are doing and not missed anything, agree that it is running, and your server can see it, and it even works on sly atlantic, then I am stumped apart than suggesting you delete what you have installed, try to use the AAF addon panel to install the cam this time rather than use one you find and ftp to the box. I had this image running with CCcam so I know it works.

• samething with the channels, im using dreamboxedit load the channels on would that have anything to do with it different program

• sorry i installed a different cccam 2.1.4 aff and its the same problem only a few channels clearing, I have good snr on some channels and then zero snr on the majority channels.
    updated the transponders and frequencys and scanned again but just not clearing...

• brillant I'll be following this thread with a VERY close eye because Ive got the EXACT same problem

Ive install cccam 2.2.1 from softcam menu activated it and just getting all the freeview channels

• Official Post

sorry i installed a different cccam 2.1.4 aff and its the same problem only a few channels clearing, I have good snr on some channels and then zero snr on the majority channels.
    updated the transponders and frequencys and scanned again but just not clearing...

brillant I'll be following this thread with a VERY close eye because Ive got the EXACT same problem

Ive install cccam 2.2.1 from softcam menu activated it and just getting all the freeview channels

If a channel does or does not clear a log will be createed either way, tell us more about your setup guys in the log we will find the clue to fix the problem.

• Is this the same issue? - you say you are having problems with 0 SNR on some channels - what setup do you have (fixed, motorised etc) and how is your tuner config set up?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!