Uk Dream solo image failure Help needed

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 671 times. The last Post () by longstack.

• Running latest Uk Dream Solo image and tried to do online update and lost every thing. Tried to Load latest blackhole but No Go. Then managed to reload Uk dream and all working Ok.. If I want to change the Image to blackhole what should I do.. ???

• Have you updated your bootloader m8? if not just follow here

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks No I have'nt How Do I do It .. Do I load it to a Pen Dr and Down load like a Image. After I load the Bootloader will I have anything on the screen to tell me its loaded . Then do I then need to uplad the New Image.

• yes dload file and put it on pen drive it will update your bootloader and then you can add the latest blackhole image you after ;)
    It only takes a couple of seconds for it to update and when done the green light will flash on the front of yer box!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I suppose I must make sure I remove the Bootlader File from the Pen drive before I put on the new Image . Will the screen be still black afer I uplad the bootloader, Or will I still have The Old Image On..

• Just put the bootloader on the pen drive and turn yer box off put yer pend drive in, switch box on, wait till green light flashes and yer done, dload new blackhole image and flash as normal m8 .

• Have you updated your bootloader now?

• DO NOT use the update feature from within the DBUK image as this connects to the PLI servers and updates directly from there totally trashing the DBUK image in the process. Rossi is looking into either disabling this feature all together or launching his own update feeds from a dedicated DBUK server.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!