need oscam patched for vuplus duo2 Black Hole and OpenATV

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,074 times. The last Post () by catman1.

• Hi catman1 I just upgraded from duo2 to uno4kse and you can use cccam and mgcamd on duo2. The best performance on duo2 is to use cccam for everything....put both cccam lines and mgcamd/newcamd lines in cccam.config. Get your images from and you find everything you need from the backup images on the site e.g. satvenus panel, linux panel, vulplus panel, lev45 panel for latest patched oscam and many more. Duo2 has one of the best images so far full of what you need for powervu mtn 20w/57e

Download oscam- emu for all images here -> Oscam emu 1.20-trunk ALL Images mips--arm .ipk .deb

Edited 2 times, last by master G: ## Adding direct link for downloads ## ().

• Hi catman1 I just upgraded from duo2 to uno4kse and you can use cccam and mgcamd on duo2. The best performance on duo2 is to use cccam for everything....put both cccam lines and mgcamd/newcamd lines in cccam.config. Get your images from and you find everything you need from the backup images on the site e.g. satvenus panel, linux panel, vulplus panel, lev45 panel for latest patched oscam and many more. Duo2 has one of the best images so far full of what you need for powervu mtn 20w/57e

Thank you for the advice. I got cccam and mgcamd working but I still wish to try oscam as few channels are freezing.

• Hi catman1

Well download latest open atv and oscam on this forum. Convert cccam to oscam and use it. From experience so far, oscam freezes if you are using it for powervu. With stavenus panel installed, download ncam and use it for cccam no freeze

• Hi catman1

Well download latest open atv and oscam on this forum. Convert cccam to oscam and use it. From experience so far, oscam freezes if you are using it for powervu. With stavenus panel installed, download ncam and use it for cccam no freeze

I am not using powwrvu. I need the oscam patched for black hole, as I mentioned in my first post ,to work with C and N lines.

Any help?

• Hi catman1

If you are not using powervu then that makes your life very easy get the image with satvenus panel. 6.52 Go to satvenus panel and download oscam for BH. I told you that iam advising you from experience and some images have that panel already. If not google it and you get it for your duo2 and install it. If installed you find it once you press menu button. You can also get oscam for your receiver here The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS.

Convert all lines to oscam and put them in oscam.server using DCC tool under ftp etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.server. If it is cccam only under panel you can install Blackhole cccam 2.1.3 or mgcamd 1.35a found in the satvenus panel. I used them with no lag at all. Alternatively I found one backup image openvix with universal cccam.config that takes all the lines whether cccam or mgcamd or newcamd in one. It works like oscam.server that takes everything. But I found that uno4kse was very different cccam or mgcamd not working well and I use oscam for powervu and ncam for my converted lines no lag at all. You are luck you have found a colleague with some experience duo2 consider your problem done if you follow my advise. Initially duo2 was not working for powervu without stream relay but in November 2017 last year, drivers were developed on this forum and I started using it for powervu without stream relay. Alas all new images now have drivers installed for powervu without stream relay. REMEMBER once you convert to oscam for it to work well delete this at the end of your file

inactivitytimeout=1

reconnecttimeout=30

lb_weight=100

cccmaxhops=10

ccckeepalive=1

• Hi catman1

I was trying to advise how to catch fish and get it for yourself but you need the opposite try your luck . The panel has oscams for most of the images, blackhole, openpli, open atv, Vti, openblack, openspa, open hdf, and many more...Iam unable to upload blackhole specific, hence the advise to get it yourself today and forever for whatever image you can use in future...Teach someone how to catch fish and not how to eat it says it alll

• Hi catman1

I was trying to advise how to catch fish and get it for yourself but you need the opposite try your luck . The panel has oscams for most of the images, blackhole, openpli, open atv, Vti, openblack, openspa, open hdf, and many more...Iam unable to upload blackhole specific, hence the advise to get it yourself today and forever for whatever image you can use in future...Teach someone how to catch fish and not how to eat it says it alll

Thank you for trying to help. Really appreciated.

Please let someone else step in who is familiar with black hole images.

Can someone advise on which oscam do I need for a vu duo2 running black hole 305 to work wit C and N lines

many thanks

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!