The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,336 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 466,789 times. The last Post () by waelb.

• W pobliżu

W pobliżu

Klon Vu + Duo_Dm80se i Vu + solo 4k & Vu + Ultimo 4k

• Official Post

how do I update oscam with out putting a new ipk on all the time

Download the correct version of oscam for your receiver (extract the oscam binary from inside this file)

Use an FTP tool to locate the old version on your receiver (usually in /usr/bin)

Rename old version to oscam1 (take note of how old oscam is named)

Send the new version of oscam to the same location

Rename new oscam to what the old version was named

Change attributes/permissions on new oscam to 755

Reboot

The softcam manager will still show old version, this is because softcam scripts need edited on most images (tell us the image used)

• hi I tried that wont run don't know what doing wrong I have a zgemma h7 been using the arms mips ipk but just in stall the bin from the arm or is it the open atv emu

• You still didn't write which image are you using, from what you say i think that probably is Open Atv, if this is the case you better read this thread

OpenATV SoftCam Feed

and there is also a discussion thread here

OpenATV SoftCam Feed Discussion Thread

• this is the image trying to in stall iknow how to do ipk just wanting to in stall the bin this is the image OSCam 11.571-emu-r798 I think I figured it out I use the open atv and use that bin was using wrong one

• beeman8 you have to do the proceedings for OpenAtv as follows, this works for OpenAtv 5.3 to 6.4

get the universal feed this way from telnet (copy and paste) :

wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

reboot ,than go in Menu/plugin/greenButton/softcams...........download the ones you'll use

2) next go to Menu/InfoPanel/SoftcamSetup start the cam you want (in your case oscam-trunk)

3) be sure you've got your line in a reader placed in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-trunk/oscam.server

4) reboot........no need to start from any file .emu

it'll work!!

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!