DM900UHD : OpenPLi 6.x++ IPTV 20180211 Japhar Sim

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,701 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• DM900UHD : OpenPLi 6.x++ IPTV 20180211 Japhar

openpli-enigma2-6++_20180207-dm900_Japhar.tar.gz

- OpenPLi 6.x

- Python 2.7.12, GStreamer 1.12.3 Stable

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, Hauppauge, A867, etc

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in 1300 FTA FREE IPTV Channels

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- For DM900UHD Clone Hardware with Japhar NC3 Sim

DM900UHD Japhar :

Code
    https://mega.nz/#!9m5FRCpC!BlZj7gle-SgzoH-IkvnBPDaK0jiheysVAHEBN6oSpIA
  • This image is built for Japhar Sim. There is another version for the Original box. The tuner will work only if you use the right version of the image for your box/sim.

For MGCamd remember always that you have to create the links to the newer libraries, with the name of the older ones it needs. So launching it with the command line it will tell you which libraries are missing, check if newer are there and create a link... but let's remember as well that you naturally will need an MGCamd compiled for ARM... not PPC or MIPS, as we talk here about a DM900UHD how uses an ARM chipset (and not MIPS Enigma2 or PPC Enigma1).

For Kodi, don't know much more, will take a look if I find something myself.

Emo

Unfortunately, he did not find it. When KODI is a part of OPENPLI6, the tuner does not detect me and MGCAMD does not work. This image works perfectly, but I can not get KODI ready.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!