Enigma2 FreeCccam Plugin By Aime_Jeux Discussion

There are 437 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 92,138 times. The last Post () by galap13.

• arena sp*rt and spo*t di*ital dont work on the first 9 server generated in 1.8 version

Don't Know how do you manage your cards but what i do is to copy at least 100 servers in the cams .server (must be all in etc/tuxbox/config) and have only to wait for few seconds i'm watching entella-parma at this moment

• here...

before paying goes through the forum submissions section, just as you do when you enter someone else's home, you say hello

Regards ;)

It does not work amigo; 1.7 maybe is better. THANK U.

• arena sp*rt and spo*t di*ital dont work on the first 9 server generated in 1.8 version

Don't Know how do you manage your cards but what i do is to copy at least 100 servers in the cams .server (must be all in etc/tuxbox/config) and have only to wait for few seconds i'm watching entella-parma at this moment

i keep only the first 9 servers that i generate with my remote control. i do nothing in my pc. this 9 servers last more than the servers below them.

i keep only the first 9 servers that i generate with my remote control. i do nothing in my pc. this 9 servers last more than the servers below them.

remember that this plugin needs to read the configuration files in etc/tuxbox/config and altough the best servers are those given at the start, a wider choice is better and you have not to use the computer to add them, can do it by remote control...blu for oscam red for cccam and yellow for ncam nr 8 for gcam (version 1.8) try to add few others servers and see how it works.

• I ask the manager if they want to delete the discussions

thank you

Bro, I'm using your plugins since the first step, I know u have some problems with ungratefulI people but, i just want to say God bless you baraka Allah Fik bro. U stay for me the KING. Salam alaikom bro aime-jeux CRACK.

BRO aime jeux WHERE are u ? are u ok? we miss you WALLAH :hello:hello:thumbup::thumbup:;(;(

• arena sp * rt e spo * t di * ital non comprensivo sul primo server 9 nato nella versione 1.8

Non so come gestisci le tue carte, ma quello che è è almeno 100 server nel cams .server (deve essere tutto in ecc / tuxbox / config) e devi solo aspettare qualche secondo che sto guardando entella -parma in questo momento

tengo solo i primi 9 server che ho generato con il mio telecomando. non faccio niente nel mio pc questi 9 server durano più dei server sottostanti.

ricorda che questo plugin ha bisogno di leggere i file di configurazione in etc / tuxbox / config e anche se ho un server in esecuzione, una scelta più ampia è meglio che non devi usare il computer per aggiungerli, puoi farlo da remoto controllo .. blu per oscam red per cccam e yellow per ncam nr 8 per gcam (versione 1.8) prova ad aggiungere pochi server e vedere come funziona.

con immagine "Openatv" è necessario inserire i server con filezille, perchè oscam server e in tmp, solo con plug-in freeccam 2.3 si riesce ad aggiungere da remoto senza problemi e un buonissimo plug-in che funzionava benissimo

• Back to v1.8...

only one thing..

when i press red for ccam it exits back to plugins..

Can only save ccam to temp.txt file...

any way to change this

I think you should put the cccam.cfg file in usr/key , /etc folder or can rename the .txt file "cccam.cfg" and upload to those folders

• I have a problem with this plugin, when I stopped the receiver in deep stanby at startup I did not have this plugin in the plugin list appears ExtensionsFreeCccam (No module named FreeCccam plugin) have -list index out of range- what to download from in the receiver to access it.

• I have a problem with this plugin, when I stopped the receiver in deep stanby at startup I did not have this plugin in the plugin list appears ExtensionsFreeCccam (No module named FreeCccam plugin) have -list index out of range- what to download from in the receiver to access it.

I had same problem...i had to re flash image and reinstall freecccam plugin v1.8..

For some reason it uninstalls itself from dashboard but fragments are still installed in system.

And it wont let you reinstall plugin again...

• I tried to install this plug v.1.7 /1.8./2.3 but after installation i got this error message

"""some plugins are not available Extension/ free cccam no module named softcam panel""" and one of the vestion caused my receiver to crash.

can any one give us a script to paste it in the Telnet so we can completely unistall the plug in and reinstall it. It seems installing leaves files in some parts that prevent the plug in from working

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!