Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847,665 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I have a Dreambox 900 with NN2. With the plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_2.21.20201129_all.deb and the epg from the provider I don't get an entry. When I use the plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-EPGImport-mod-dorik1972_1.9.1_all.deb, I get around 20,000 events when searching, but the events are 6 days in advance, i.e. today from September 27th, 2023. So I never have an epg in Jedimaker. Nevertheless, Jedimaker is a great plugin.

• B12B my plugins are designed to work with the original epgimporter. It probably doesn't work with modded versions. (but then again I have never tried)

Especially as that developer now is charging people to use full versions of plugins. Modded plugins that is. :exploding head:

Sounds to me like the epg is really messed up. My plugin will only bring back a few days. If those few days are 7 days in the future they wont get picked up.

I can check your epg file directly if you want. And see what data is actually in that epg file

Drop me a pm with your line details if you want me to check it.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hey there!

I'm shocked that you are developing this plugin since 2018, I believe that's why it's a masterpiece

It's working great but is there a way to add epg and picons to my iptv channels?

I mean can I grap epg and picons from my sat channels to use them in my iptv channels

you may answered this question multiple times but the thread is lilbit long :dizzy face:

There are some plugins that attempt this. AJ panel is one of them. But there is a lot going on in that plugin. It can be very confusing.

The old way of doing it is to use the windows software e-channelizer. (But again - the free version is limited - you have to pay for some of the premium features)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I have do here the same,have changed with E-Channelizer the referens of the most channels and now I have directly EPG and Picons,but I have do it only with my favorits IPTV Channels(Italian and German),for all other channels is to match work to change all the referenz.There are a few plugins too,that they convert the referens,but they don´t works for all iptv channels,so is it better to change it via E-Channelizer.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• I have do here the same,have changed with E-Channelizer the referens of the most channels and now I have directly EPG and Picons,but I have do it only with my favorits IPTV Channels(Italian and German),for all other channels is to match work to change all the referenz.There are a few plugins too,that they convert the referens,but they don´t works for all iptv channels,so is it better to change it via E-Channelizer.

Do you have a video tutorial of how doing so?

and can I do it with the free version?

• Sorry,a video tutorial I don´t have it,I have do it and learned by myself.Here I have only the free version and no problems with it.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Heval I just noticed in your crash log

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gutemine - 4.0-r0 - gutemine Feed3

as far as I have been made aware, and for reasons unknown. gutemine deletes other peoples plugins including jedi files.

If you want to use my plugins, it seems the only solution is to totally remove gutemine from your box.

Thank y ko

• The newest epgimporter Plugin is the plugin from the OE-A Git and it is the most one up to date.

• Newnigma2 have is own Feed and when they don´t want this plugin on is Feeds,no Chance,only via ipk is it possible.

• Sorry, not working

enigma2-plugin-extensions-EPGImport-mod-dorik1972_1.9.1_all.deb is working, but 6 days in advance.

Edited 2 times, last by B12B ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!