Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,427 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• hi jenseneverest,

Thanks for the reply, I finally gave up on the Zgemma H7S and that other Thread, it was getting too one sided and NOT resulting

in any solutions. Round and Round in Circles.

OK, So I got an Amiko Viper 4K with a 256GB SDXC, Super Fast Box NO issues with connecting DVB-S2X combo C/T2 Tuners. Runs like a Train.

Also got the Octagon SF8008 with SDXC 200GB from German Manufacturer inside already.

Happy with both Boxes. Absolutely NO issues with Tuners and ALL connected on the same system as the Zgemma H7S was.!

But I am running the JediMaker v.6 Plugin and IPTV on my DM900UHD with openPli 7.3.

Thinking maybe that's the issue, will try on the Octagon and Amiko with different Images.

Yes I am aware of the issues with crap Providers and Cheap is Cheap, you get what you Pay, BUT that's NOT the Case they are ALL middle Class.

NOT the most expensive BUT also NOT the Cheapest. I have three, so I can cover all the content and everything we like to watch. Wife Me and Kids.!

It is so difficult to find a good one and they never show a Channel List, which would make it much easier to decide.

Also heard about the Internet problems of recent, ISP blocking is also a problem BUT we all have to live with that. Many IPTV Providers DONT allow VPN.!

Its ONLY so brutal in the UK, in Germany its more relaxed, NEVER ever had issues with that.

My Speeds at Home have dropped as of a few Days, ONLY getting 120Mbps instead of the 300Mbps on contract.

Anyway getting off Topic slightly I will Plod on with the Jedi Maker, "Kiddac" is great he takes the time to explain things for everyone to understand.

He is constantly looking to improve the Plugin so it will Defo get better.

Cheers Stay safe

AJP

• AJP007

If plugin is showing as not valid or not authorised.

Then you need to check your urls you have entered and whether your account is still active.

If your provider is down, it might just be in maintenance mode, it might be UK football blocked. Lots of football on at the moment.
    There are also a lot of hacking tools around at the moment for brute forcing IPTV providers. Your line if from a popular provider might have been compromised. Your provider could be being aggesively bruteforced at the moment of your downtime, resulting in a DDOS. Which means it will not respond.

Make sure URLs are in this format

http://domain.xyz:port/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u&output=ts

if you have no port number, use 80

When your line is not responding you can check the status of your line by replacing get.php with player_api.php in a web browser.
    http://domain.xyz:port/player_api.php?username=user&password=pass

That will show you if your line is authorised. It will show you maximum connections and current active connections.

You can also check the status of your lines using an IPTV checker app.
    I have one here
    *NEW* IPTV Stream Checker V.3.03 Deluxe Edition by KiddaC

You don't really need to be swapping around your various boxes. There will be no difference in which box or image you use.

Also note, you do not need to restart GUI if just changing playlist file. Just need to exit and re-enter Jedi plugin.

And a note to all. Be careful when posting screenshots and logs. 3 people already in the last 7 days have shared screenshots with their username and password in them. EPG URL as shown in settings page also reveals your credentials. I am not always around to instantly delete your mistakes. I warn everyone enough.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I've an old amiko alien tripple tuner from CS days. What image should I flash on it to give this a go? Any links/guides would be great! As I can't recall how to flash this box. From memory I had to switch out of enigma 2 and use the other os to flash? Thanks

• I know this is your first post. But your question has nothing to do with my plugin.

Jedi Maker Xtream plugin has been designed to work on nearly all images.

Please post your question about how to flash your box in a relevant part of the forum. (or just google it)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Any idea why when install plugin on new box, ftp the playlist file, reboot box but it's not picking it up.. The same playlist file working in xstreamity plugin....

Check playlists.txt file path in jedimaker settings or try using dream explorer to copy playlists.txt file from etc\enigma2\xstreamity folder to etc\enigma2\jediplaylists folder. I had this problem before on my multiboot zgemma h9 combi don't know what was causing it I could see the playlists.txt file was present.

• Hey Love The App. Using on a Zgemma H7C (Arm Proc) Tested with OpenVix and there is horrible problems. When you record a program from a IPTV source, then go to recorded files selection the channel restarts when you exit. Then the recording re-starts this leaves stacks of recording files?..

In OpenTV this problem does not happen, but when watching a program it freezes after a couple of minutes. Not had this issue in OpenVix.

Regards Paxster;-)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!