Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 850,984 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I will look into bugs mentioned soon, we just in a bit of transition period at the moment and i only spending limited time on my computer. So not ignoring anyone, everything will be fixed soon

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi KiddaC,

first off, welcome back and a speedy recovery and best of health. i am atm trying to setup your XStreamity plugin to my openatv 6.4 on a zgemma h9s. but i am having a few issues connecting to my server. i won't bore you with the problems since you have just come back, but if i can, can i ask you about my issues after a few days. let me try again and see where i go. if not, maybe then ask you for help.

anyway, get well soon and will send you a few lucozades (if not beers) shortly.

Thanks

Its what we here for.

Firstly read the jedi user guide in this section of the site.

If you are still struggling, give us a shout

• The same problem continues.

It's okay if we don't choose series categories.

There is a problem when the serial categories are selected.

enigma2_crash_1599839651.log

• No change still crashing.

• Hello KiddaC

My box is crashing when trying to create bouquetlist in my peter pan image. (Installed yesterday and updated)

I had the same problem with 4.10 version of this plugin some time ago, but I cant remember what I did to make it work.

I have also noticed that the line number changes from time to time, ex. last time the box crashed I got line 178 in "downloadenigma2data" and line 77 in "downloadseriescategories"

Any ideas?

EDIT since last night:

Suddenly I got to the create bouquet menu, but after I have selected what I want in the list the box crash again.

• Well the good thing is we are elimanting errors, and we just need to fix newer errors.

We getting there

Going to do a bit more work on this in the next few hours from the logs above then see how we get on.

:thumbup:

• wizz I can fix your missing console error. Thats quick and easy. Just missing the library import. => menu.py (attached below)

deneme3215 do you have any crash logs I can view (make sure your not posting any iptv details in posted logs)

** edit - i see you posted a crash log earlier. but it doesn't highlight what the problem is - is your provider url https:// by any chance

Beemer79 I have attached a file specifically to try and identify your iptv download issue. Please give it a try. It should print the error reason in your crash log. Be careful there is no personal details in it before posting a log. => downloads.py (attached below)

As for the eslider colour, this plugin has been around for a while, and never seen that error. It might be specific to the skin you have installed. Which skin are you using for the plugin (default / mmk / slykonyx / slykq - hd skin or fhd skin) , and which skin are you using generally on your box. Try with your boxes default skin first and see if that elimates the error.

py files go in \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\JediMakerXtream

• Hi KiddaC

DM 900 Open ATV 6.5 crash log

enigma2_crash_1600002371.log

• is your provider url https:// or http://

also do dm900 has debug logs you can turn on.

Debug logs show much more information. Private message me a debug log if you can turn them on.

• Beemer79 I have attached a file specifically to try and identify your iptv download issue. Please give it a try. It should print the error reason in your crash log. Be careful there is no personal details in it before posting a log. => downloads.py (attached below)

As for the eslider colour, this plugin has been around for a while, and never seen that error. It might be specific to the skin you have installed. Which skin are you using for the plugin (default / mmk / slykonyx / slykq - hd skin or fhd skin) , and which skin are you using generally on your box. Try with your boxes default skin first and see if that elimates the error.

py files go in \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\JediMakerXtream

The files you attached fixed the error of getting past the playlist page. Now I get all the way to the point where the downloading is suppose to start.

I have tried to use the "default skin" now instead of the peter pan skin, but didn't change anything.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!