Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,780 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Right, googling this, this is a common error on dreamboxes. It doesn't like foregroundcolor on a progress bar, but you need to use a graphic for the progress bar instead of a colour..

The problem is no one has been reporting this as an error, even on dreamboxes. So why are you getting this error.

As you are using openatv due you have the setting "crash on skin error" set to yes. This is a stupid default that openatv tend to set on new image install

menu > setup > system > log settings >

39815f.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• sorry getting confused with the crash logs. Yep that is just an openatv issue.

I don't think you can fix it your end. I would need to change all the skins to use a graphic instead of a colour bar.

Its not a difficult thing for me to amend.

• But more a ATV 6.5 problem,because with ATV 6.4 it gives not a crash,tested and no crash with ATV 6.4

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• the only crashes being reported at the moment are code relating to missing dependancies. I have fixed this offline.

Some providers returning unusual data - again I think I have fixed this offline.

And dreambox progress bars - again I have fixed this offline.

Openatv 6.4 probably has these dependancies or you might have them installed via my plugins or other plugins.

Openatv 6.5 is still in alpha stage and things will improve as people request things or errors are reported.

This plugin works 100% for me on openatv 6.5 so there really shouldn't be any issues with it. (but I probably manually installed all the dependancies seperately while I have been working)

If you have issues, please report them so we can figure out workarounds.

I will be doing a new release very shortly this evening to address all the reported errors mentioned over the last few days.

** and as dsayers has just bobbed in - he is reporting catchup not working on openvix for his provider ;)

• JediMakerXtream V6.03
    New file on post 1

Further amends to dependancies code.

Amend to url requests to fix a potential crash

Amend to progress bar - it now a graphic and not a colour to fix a bug on dreamboxes

Amend to mmx skin to remove some illegal colour names

General pep8 clean up

github files have been update abu baniaz

• JediMakerXtream v6.04

new file on post 1

We are getting there slowly :)

fixed encoding for downloads (live, vod, series) to work with both python 2.7 and 3

fixed division calculations to work on both python 2.7 and 3

fixed catchup

fixed python 3 epg showing wrong data

can the people who were reporting crashes in the last week, please report back if your crashes are now resolved. Thanks

• I am doing a release in a minute.

I expect crashes on VTI for main settings, bouquet creation (which is a settings page), and add/edit server.

I am not expecting a crash on info.

Can you send me a crash log for that. (make sure no iptv details are in the log by doing a search fro your username in the log file

hmmm

I seem to be blocked from adding a new post :)

so

JediMakerXtream V6.06
    New File on post 1

Added back in a function to stop crashes on some barebones builds

• I am doing a release in a minute.

I expect crashes on VTI for main settings, bouquet creation (which is a settings page), and add/edit server.

Hi Kiddac

Now with new version plugin work and don't crash with VTi image.

But i think i don't understand somo things.

The plugin generate IPTV bouquet but the SERVICE ID in the channel is not the same with service SAT CHANNELS.

Tank you

• work on my dream one :)

attached here my deb

:fingers crossed:

• My only issue is that it doesn't seem to bring in as much epg data as it did before, but I suppose that may be influenced by other factors.

I only reference a URL. My program doesn't decide what data to download.
    Your provider has changed it his end, if your epg data is less populated.

• My only issue is that it doesn't seem to bring in as much epg data as it did before, but I suppose that may be influenced by other factors.

I only reference a URL. My program doesn't decide what data to download.
    Your provider has changed it his end, if your epg data is less populated.

I went back to 6.04 from 6.08 and EPG is populated about 90% more in the earlier version. Not entirely sure why but the difference is there all the same.

thats on mutant HD60 running 6.5

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!