Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 855,452 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• seagen

better option is to copy xstreamity code. I will put it in next release

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Totaly agree :) looks much better so lets put that into the next release :thumbup::thumbup:

• JediMakerXtream V6.14

New file on post 1

Reversed catchup lists.

Removed code for legacy panel.php panels. (I am pretty sure no one is using this anymore - only put in when the original xtream codes went down)
    Added in the 8193 option for dreamboxes.

Bouquet name can now be defined in the playlists.txt file like xstreamity by adding # name to the end of the line

There will be another update shortly to add in catchup margin offsets and automatic server time offsets.
    Complicated plugin this, so just got to do things step by step.

seagen

• Official Post

KiddaC just as info i have all releases from the start. Actully i think that you occupies more space on my HDD than what I do myself :chuckle:

.deb is attached just rember to use dpkg --force-all -i /tmp/*.deb or the file want install proper if you allredy have 6.14 installed

• As i reminder to my followers. Can you please not post my IPKs or .deb files on techkings forum. My files don't belong on that forum.
    I have bad history with that forum and none of my stuff should be uploaded to it.
    If you want to assist users on that forum without mentioning linuxsat, just advice them to google it. I am easily found.
    That majority of users of that forum do that already as they know the history. Some new users may not be aware (Fez1)
    Other forums I am not that bothered.

Cheers

• Right I have found my bug for external m3u lists. (For dodgy russian lists :) )

It wasn't my url parser, it was some code I had copied from xstreamity. Xstreamity is only for xtream code playlists.
    So I was looking for a username and password. And continueing if not found.
    I forgot Jedi plays nearly all m3u playlists. That don't necessarily have a username or password. Doh.

Will upload in about 10 mins

• Official Post

JediMakerXtream V6.14
    New .deb file on post 1

Fixed external playlists not showing. :)

Sorry for being late again :boxer:

• Official Post

JediMakerXtream v6.15
    New .deb file on post 1

Catch up amends...

Global catchup margins can be set in main settings

Provider catchup offset can be set in bouquet creation.

:) :)

• there is new data in this version.

Delete jedi bouquets and then recreate them.
    Then update should work fine. ( I hope )

Crash logs live in /home/root/logs/

Just post the relevant part - and make sure there is no domains - username - passwords in your logs.

• your log is saying this

23:57:31.1335 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/update.py", line 159, in readbouquetdata

23:57:31.1346 { D } jfunc.readbouquetdata()

23:57:31.1346 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/globalfunctions.py", line 145, in readbouquetdata

23:57:31.1355 { D } jglob.catchupshift = jglob.current_playlist['bouquet_info']['catchupshift']

23:57:31.1356 { D } KeyError: 'catchupshift'

which is a new value.
    So do as mentioned above and delete your bouquets via the plugin. Then recreate them before attempting update.

That should work. I should have really put a catch in for first run.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!