Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,139 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• KiddaC

i have a question but not an answer.

I have two Line IPTV:

One of this Line are created and working with Jedi Maker Extream. The Bouqets are created and the Channels are working.

The second Line, Megaott, are create the Bouqets with the included Channels. When i want to watching a Channel my Device (Dreambox tWO UHD with Newnigma2) told me: Unknow Mediatype. All with Jedimaker created Channels from this Provider are NOT Working with.

Can you tell me why the PromaxHD Channels are working and the second Provider Megaott not??

Device: Dreambox TWO UHD wirth the Firmware Newnigma2

Many Thanks

• Hi. I have 2 zgemmas and I have 2 iptv providers and when It uploads the EPG.Im getting only 1 provider EPG on each box and they are different EPG. Say Box A Getting provider a.Box B getting Provider B.Not getting the 2 providers on 1 box.Any help please.Thanks.

• I noticed that the Dutch PO was committed. Thanks for this.

I noticed that some lines weren't translated due to the fact that the english original lines are in some PY files. This starts in the about.py and as far as I noticed also in the settings.py and probably some other PY files too. I tested a bit but if I change that lines then logically the Dutch translation is shown in all languages which isn't my intention. I noticed this issue where the same lines in the MO weren't translated too in other languages.

In the configuration there are at least two non translatable lines. I also wanted to translate the About lines so Dutch users were able to read and understand the way they can support you. There are still Dutch users that arne't able to read other languages then their own.

I hope there is a (simple) way to make it possible that the lines in some PY files can be translated too, as I have no clue how. Any help would be appreciated.

• Yesterday, I finally got round to working on the JediMakerXtream rewrite that I started last year before I ended up in hospital.
    This is my current focus until its done as its a little complicated. Its also a lot of work.

johnvandreumel any new translations are not going to be released until the new version.

But as there are text changes, most of the translations will need tweaking anyway.

For text to be picked up for translation they just need to be wrapped in _( ) or (_( )

This isn't always 100% possible. But most text elements can be translated.
    Screenshot elements you think could be translated. Its easier for me to see from pictures.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I'll do my best to supply the screenshots you are interested in ASAP.

I wish you a goed recovery. BTW, I know the drill too.

One thing I just noticed when installing the plugin on a freshly flashed Openpli NB image. Some errors appeared when having installed the plugin. The errors are when entering the plugin menu.

Code
    Some plugins are not available.
    Extensions/JediMakerXtream ('utf8) code can't decode byte 0xC3 in position 33: unexpected end of data
    Extensions/JediMakerXtream ('utf8) code can't decode byte 0xC3 in position 33: unexpected end of data

When locally installing the plugin from an earlier downloaded IPK, this works Ok. Might it be that I made a mistake or that the build of the latest version is not compatible with openpli? The version I installed manually is the one in the first posting of this topic072ef79f1fc788b.jpg

Edited once, last by johnvandreumel: Added the info regarding the manually installed version. ().

• As mentioned earlier some screenshots that couldn’t be translated by translating the initial PO file.

I also added a logfile that was created when installing the last version with the Dutch translation from the Openpli feed. As mentioned before something went wrong but I don’t know what.

• i rebuilt your files for you. These now works

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/locale/nl/

if you look here. You will see the difference between my files and yours. Your file was breaking text onto 2 lines in some places. That might have been the issue.
    Also you were referencing individual py files, rather than the root folder.

Also you are missing translation text because you don't seem to have based it off the latest english po files in en_GB folder.

• Good morning.

Thanks for your effort improving my translation.

I still don't understand why my translation worked fine when having put this manually into the map \\192.168.188.216\root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\JediMakerXtream\locale\nl\LC_MESSAGES after I manually added the maps \NL\LC_MESSAGES\ I checked this translation.

Off course I noticed the changes you made and still can't understand why I wasn't able to change some lines in other PY files without influencing other languages. As mentioned three postings back. I noticed that other translations also have the same 'issues', allthough it isn't a real issue. I also wanted to translate the information in the about screen for the Dutch users which don't speak English.

Thanks for now and all hints are always welcome to improve translations in genaral.

• Hello,

I have a dreambox 900uhd with open pli 8.1 and jedimakerxtream 6.20, all my lines worked fine until last week no line working anymore on my dreambox, but the lines on my ipad with iptv smarters working fine what can be the problem?

can anybody help me

Thanks jack

• Official Post

Jedi is not a player, Plugin only creates the bouquets. You can try diffrent servicetypes.

I would try serviceType 4097

Also you use a none DreamOS image and Pli does not support Dreamboxes like the dm900/920uhd

So you depend on the custome image builder to keep all the feeds up to date with patches.

If anyhting changes to for example serviceApp and you are using serviceType 5002

Then all can stop working.

• Official Post

It's the serviceType that control if serviceApp is used or not.

serviceType 5002 will use serviceApp

DVB 1 and 4097 will use the Enigma2 built in Player

But I suggest you wait until KiddaC is online, And pm him your line and he can investigate what might need to be done

• Update:
    Still very slowly plodding along with a new version of this. Its not been forgotten.

Its just slow going as a been busy with my day job and still not 100% with my health issues. Plus this code is bulky and takes a lot of dissecting as I am rewriting the majority of it to line it up a bit more with my XStreamity plugin.

This week it has a bit of a harlequin theme. Maybe next week it will differ.
    Its more colourful on a backlit tv screen. screenshot here looks bland.

4e2055b.png

Whats done so far.

Skin
    Menus
    Add playlist
    Delete Playlists
    Settings
    About
    Info Page

Whats still to be done

Bouquet setup
    Bouquet Build
    Bouquet removal

Auto update
    Try and get series to work again for direct source streams

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!