restore old settings

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 601 times. The last Post () by ubiq2017.

• hi to you all.

i wonder if anynoe can help with this .

ihad openatv6.2 installed on my dm900 but after few issues with it i tried few images openpli , dreambox......

i have installed the openatv 6.2 back but i cant restore my system settings back i only tried to do that with usb that the only method i am familiar with. sometimes the box reconize the backupfile then when it downloaded the box doesn't boot . and sometimes it doesn't reconize it (no backup files found) ( it drives me mad ).

is there otherway of restoring it . and can the system settings be restored over different images .

thanks for your help

:cool1:

• I suggest you change a bit your habits. It is much better to have full system backups stored aside, e.g. to perform a fast restore to the latest known, working configuration.

For manual recovery what could help is the list od channels stored on your Pc/mac (Dreambox edit) and binaries of some "precious" plug-ins.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!