Problem with Freeview Box !!!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 819 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi Guys,

apologies in advance if i have posted in wrong section but I have 2 relatives with freeview boxes they bought the same freeview box it is DIGILOGIC Model Number GSDSTB2001 now one relative has aerial pointing at Crystal Palace and other has aerial pointing at more local transmitter apologies for spelling mistakes. I went to do first install and this particular freeview box on both tv`s in different houses and areas will only tune in BBC1 , BBC2, BBC3 BBC4 BBc News , Cbeebies CBBC and radio channels nothing else can anyone please advise on what to do if there is a solution ???

Thanks In Advance,
    carmine

• Check wat transmitter your on plus wat channels it puts out on digital for an example 23,26,29,30. Usually u can do a manual scan on the freeview box and it will tell u signal and quality on each channel check which your missing

• could be that Digital switch over is not completed yet for your area ! However i'd imagine that if you were using an aerial pointing at CP you should get all the channels ?
    If Both Places are using relay stations you might find you have to wait until completion of DSO to receive all channels as they only do BBC transmissions on 1st stage of switch over m8 !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• It looks like you may have only picked up channels on one frequency - all the channels you mention are on 490.0Mhz (or C23) - This transponder is broadcasting at 200,000 watts, and the others (apart from the one that carries HD broadcasts) are at one tenth of this power at 20,000 watts. On April the 18th the power will be increasing so you may get more luck. A better aerial might be needed for now, or maybe the tuner isn't very sensitive. take a look at this;

Code
    www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=TQ339712

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!