amiko alien 2 keyboard

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by ray.vincent5.

• I am using the latest vix image enogma2 and plugin is Xtream-codes IPTV

highlight plugin and press menu to show ec server username password with letters at top of screen to enter via remote control

trouble is i made a mistake when entering server and now do not know how th clear and start again as when i cancel and re enter it still shows url with mistake will not clear

deleted plugin /re installed but still shows the url i entered so keyboard would probably solve problem unless you can recommend another enogma 2 iptv plugin which takes my m3u server

Ray

• there is no latest vix image for the alien2, i presume you mean vix4project

have you tried all the keys, ie back key prev when on the entry

i dont use the xtream-codes iptv only suls plugin and lulullas plugin, both use url,user,passwords

• thanks for your help after much scratching of head and steam from ears found that the NEXT key in the recording part of remote deletes any mistakes not the TEXT key as per instructions

will try the 2 items you suggested at 72 just learning

again THANKS for help

Ray

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!