DM 500 HD 2.10 sim

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 596 times. The last Post () by wika.

• I have expiriencing problems with my dreambox.

Every image that i place for him is installing but after a period of time watching television when i turn off and turn on again it wount boot up. It flashes the red light forever on every single image that i tryed.

I bought him with open pli 4.0 installed and was stable but was unable to find user and pass to place new keyes for my cccam. So i decided to place new image. After doing that i tryed maybe 30 diferent images without any success of stable working.

Is there any solution to try and fix? What should i try? Options?

I am using 84d bootloader.

• I have expiriencing problems with my dreambox.

Every image that i place for him is installing but after a period of time watching television when i turn off and turn on again it wount boot up. It flashes the red light forever on every single image that i tryed.

I bought him with open pli 4.0 installed and was stable but was unable to find user and pass to place new keyes for my cccam. So i decided to place new image. After doing that i tryed maybe 30 diferent images without any success of stable working.

Is there any solution to try and fix? What should i try? Options?

I am using 84d bootloader.

Should not dm500 clone use sim 2.01 image?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!