PAL.5.FullHD Skin By Palikao (Khaled) MOD By RAED for BlackHole

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,862 times. The last Post () by tham1010.

• a question..

why i mod this skin adding this line in skin.xml

Code
    <include filename="skin_plugins.xml"/>

i have browser plugind empty

maybe KiddaC will be able to help me in this mystery

?(

2273b7bcd5c62.jpg

even if I change a single number I have this image

Regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• yes i tried

but if I change even a comma I get the same result

empty browser_plugin

Thanks buddy

this is mod:

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Official Post

I am not sure what this mod is intended for? But Blackhole is very limeted to screen names. None of this screen names are in a Blackhole Skin module

so for making them work you have to add the modd to the original skin module file or make an import screen to the original Plugin.pyo file if its for plugin browser. If its a mod for greenpanel then you have to modd the greenpanel pyo file so you realy got your work cut out here my friend :)

• a usually add a screen in the skin.xml and it takes it automatically, the plugins are installed and already have their skin, but the precedent takes the skin.xml file I think I know

Strange, even if I touch a comma, gives me that image. very strange

I use notepad ++

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• try something like xml wrench instead of notepad++. It has a built in xml syntax checker.

Your code is reporting no errors. I think you might just be missing <skin></skin>

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• that ipk comes with some sort of skin builder script that gets dumped in tmp folder.

Skin-Edit-VU-BH.sh

Skin-Edit.sh

try deleting them and see if it helps.

(back them up first) ;)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• even with openskin designer it's the same thing

but I put the changes in the middle

between a screen and another, I also put at the end, before </ skiin>, I tried everything, it's true I'm quite impeded in the skins, but I had already done this

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• I first installed the skin, and everything is ok, then I edited only the xml file (in all the ways) but by putting the file away the plugins disappear, and this is very strange really strange

now I try to do an ipk without those 2 files

so I'm on Pli 6.1

but I believe nothing new happens

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• indeed :(

installed without script

rected and functioning

but if I change only a number from 78 to 80

no browser plugin

<alias name="PluginBrowser0" font="Regular" size="26" height="78"/>

to

<alias name="PluginBrowser0" font="Regular" size="26" height="80"/>

it is not my character to abandon something, but I am sorry. and I was glad to know why.

See you soon anyway

;)

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Official Post

Can you upload the 2 .sh files here so i can take a look of what they are accully doing

The ipk file cant be extracted by ar command so therefor i dont want to install scared of crashing and bootscreen tv ;)

• telnet error

after changing the height from 78 to 80

Code
    [Skin] SKIN ERROR in screen 'PluginBrowser' widget 'widget': {Pal.5.FullHD/skin.xml}: source 'pluginlist' was not found in screen 'PluginBrowser'!. Please contact the skin's author!
    warning, skin is missing element list in <class 'Screens.PluginBrowser.PluginBrowser'>
    [gAccel] alloc failed
  • maybe for this

On this skin PluginBrowser list is:

<widget source="pluginlist" render="Listbox" position="240,224" size="820,540" scrollbarMode="showNever" itemHeight="60" enableWrapAround="1" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="background" backgroundColorSelected="RAEDY" selectionPixmap="Pal.5.FullHD/imagek/sel820x60.png" transparent="1">

On my skin PLi Loi PluginBrowser list is

<widget name="list" position="780,100" size="1110,912" selectionPixmap="Pd1loi-HD-night/buttons/sel2.png" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand"/>

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Official Post

Change <widget source="pluginlist" render="Listbox"

to <widget source="list" render="Listbox"

If that dont work then try

<widget source="list" position="240,224" size="820,540" scrollbarMode="showNever" itemHeight="60" enableWrapAround="1" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="background" backgroundColorSelected="RAEDY" selectionPixmap="Pal.5.FullHD/imagek/sel820x60.png" transparent="1">

• heehe

Code
    [Skin] SKIN ERROR in PluginBrowser: 'PluginList' object has no attribute 'downstream_elements'
    warning, skin is missing element list in <class 'Screens.PluginBrowser.PluginBrowser'>
    warning, skin is missing element green in <class 'Screens.PluginBrowser.PluginBrowser'>
    warning, skin is missing element key_green in <class 'Screens.PluginBrowser.PluginBrowser'>
    warning, skin is missing element key_red in <class 'Screens.PluginBrowser.PluginBrowser'>
    warning, skin is missing element red in <class 'Screens.PluginBrowser.PluginBrowser'>
    [gAccel] alloc failed

[gSurface] ERROR: accelAlloc failed
    [SKIN] No skin to read...

another mistake

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!