Sharing BISS KEYS through OSCAMEMU in a VPS

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 536 times. The last Post () by KOLOMPO.

• Please help to share BISS keys through Oscam EMU installed in a VPS. I have tried this in DM 800, it works fine but the same version of OscamEMU with the same config in VPS doesn't work. Even ECM is not sent to the sever.

• Please help to share BISS keys through Oscam EMU installed in a VPS. I have tried this in DM 800, it works fine but the same version of OscamEMU with the same config in VPS doesn't work. Even ECM is not sent to the sever.

1st you need profile in to you are server biss : 2600 caid

2nd ident and caid put in you are oscam

regard

• Thanks a lot for the response, I have done so but when I am on a Biss encrypted channel Biss CAID is not shown in the web interface, ecm is not handled but when I move on to a powervu everything works fine.

• Aidez-nous à partager ma carte tnt v5 via Oscam EMU installé dans un VPS. J'ai essayé ceci en DM 800se hd, ça marche bien mais la même version d'OscamEMU avec la même config en VPS ne fonctionne pas. Même ECM n'est pas envoyé au serveur.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!