how can we remove web pages

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 526 times. The last Post () by samsamsam.

• hi samsam i have spark7111 engima2 with small root free space 100mb used 75mb free 25mb

i already install iptv player good working

i want to remove some web pages totally from my iptv player because of no free space i have so i deceide to remove like this way:

i use dcc and go to extension of python the folder iptv

i enter ti that folder i have host folder

in host there is lot of pages.py

i will remove pages not use like hostcartoonhd.py

and go to aliases.txt+list.txt and remove line of that service hostcartoonhd

what do you think mr sam it will work and reduce free memory im afraid to block iptv pluging.

i dont like to use the way desable and enable service in iptv configuration because web page not use didnt delete defintelly it still store.

please helpe us mr sam in that way.

• Hello @simo66,

You NOT need to make such manual changes. You can simple change configuration as follow:

You can disable not used services in "IPTVPlayer" -> "Configuration" -> "Service configuration"

Then change option "IPTVPlayer" -> "Configuration" -> "Remove disabled services" to "yes".

Then you will be asked to perform update. After update all disabled services will be remove from your set-top-box.

Then even after next updates disabled services will not be installed unless you re-enable them again.

Regards,

SSS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!