Are the old sky white cards getting zapped ie no longer updating>> I have 2 but no new entitlements- EIR sport on one, other is for sony movies

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,718 times. The last Post () by dejv.

• This has me foxed, My white card for eir sport stopped last month so I rang and got signal sent and all ok but when I checked entitlements the dates were wonky, ala below,

There are more lines but says the same.

As I has eir sport free I thought great no more updating but.. gone again today!!

Does it mean I need a new card? help

Using oscam in a solo2, bhopen image.

tier 0963 000000 0000000000000003 00000000 2008-12-31 2006-03-11 BSkyB
    tier 0963 000000 000000000000000B 00000000 2008-12-31 2006-03-11 BSkyB
  • Its weird, got card in a sky pace since last night and still nothing. And I was going to ask for a new card!! It appears they have blocked the card updating via oscam but my card is bloomin free for eir sport so why continue to do a monthly update.

I gave up and rang them, all I got was leave box on standby, they sent signal and all is ok now. Is this update sent every month or on special days? Its hassle ringing and it goes at the most inconvenient time. If I knew dates I could put it back in box.

Edited once, last by bmitie ().

• I use an SD box as I keep a second eir sport card in a sky box for hd channels.

How do I know when to put in box for updates and any particular channel?

I normally stick it in the original receiver with roughly four weeks to go before they run out (ignore the year, concentrate on the month/day in oscam webif)

I leave it over-night on eir sports 1 and it normally updates for me.

• They should update with OScam OK. I have heard that they occasionally need a global update which most people block. If the card does go off, then putting it in the original box should sort it but it can take 3-4 Days to get the hit. Either leave the box on the subscribed channel or a FTV channel like London Live/ Made in if you have them in your area.

• Do not put your white card in a HD box..... it will become hard paired to it. If you want to update your white card in an official sky receiver it will have to be a SD box....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I think I did have to ring them. But I can`t remember if it was because they cancelled the card I was using (long story). Anyhow just try and see if the entitlements update without ringing them. I know on the website you can activate a card without ringing them. Honestly I`m just rambling now because it`s been that long since I got my card sorted.

bo.

• online update achoo if its a sd box stick a zero at front or that number that wont fit ;)

org stb required for update card in there in on live feed wait upto 2 days for it to hit but norm a wait of 2 hrs nd a forced update on stb will do it ;)
    forced update is a combo of buttons on stb whilst sticking in power to org stb

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!