OpenBH 4 Ultimate

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,394 times. The last Post () by ak2013.

• Official Post

Do you have any image in multiboot before

If not then you first need to format an usb stick with usb format wizard

Mount the formated stick as /media/usb/ in device manager

After that activate Multiboot from greenpanel/pluginpanel

then you get a folder at this location: /media/usb/open-multiboot-upload/

FTP backup image to that location and from plugin OpenMultiboot install image.

After installation in boot menu chose image and it will boot up.

But as mention before if you see logo "Freesat" in minitv display after botscreen you will get no picture

since Tuner is not configured.

You must configure tuner setup to your preferance and satdish, upload your channellists/favorit before any picture

• Official Post

Well i have now tried on my own Uno4Kse and my friends that he kindley let me use :) and now it should work

If you follow my instructions in first post, (Removed backup image from post) and install latest OBH 4.1 image in multiboot

or backup your allredy setup up OBH 4.1 image in the flash and use that in multiboot.

When all setup is done and you have your channels, skin, plugin,softcams setup and working.

Upload the obh4u file to /tmp/ and install from greenpanel by pressing "Greenbutton" then Yellow button"

Chose "Manual install BH Package" when done Reboot Gui"

And you are un the Ultimate Universe :)

Really glad that you are doing all this testing for me my friend :)

• Official Post

Found out that the bh.tgz file when corrupt when uploading to this server or when downloading.

So solution is that i put it inside a zip file. When you download attachment in the first post you have

to extract that file and inside you find the file you should upload to your Uno4Kse :)

• Ok let me try it

is it possible to make it a normal image??? difficult to install

it is put in multiboot upload but not seen or found

hi finally it has accepted. i have managed

i have installed it but i can not get your menu style

I have installed the main image but the menu style can not be installed..can i have it please

• Official Post

Hi :)

So you have a OpenBlackhole Image working in multiboot now?

Boot up to that image.

Now download the file in the first post and extract that with Winzip, WinRar, 7zip or what ever program you use to open zip files.

Inside the zip file you find another file named obh4u_D-vuuno4kse-rel-4.1.021-20180322-1530_bh.tgz

That file you need to upload with ftp to /tmp/ folder.

When done go to BH GreenPanel "Press green button on remote"

Press Yellow button on remote

Chose Manual Install Blackhole package.

You see the obh4u_D-vuuno4kse-rel-4.1.021-20180322-1530_bh.tgz as option.

Press ok button on remote and install.

When done exit and restart gui now you should have menu system.

I made a new backup image if thats easier. You find it in first post

Thanks for not giving up my friend there have been many downloads here but you are the only one giving feedback

so really thanks for that!

• Official Post

Both yes and no ;)

Yes i can and will when transfer from beta to regula make online update avalible of Ultimate part but image its self you can update as OpenBlackhole trough

addons manager as usual. You only have to re install the modd after update of image to go back to Ultimate.

The plan is when ever you update your regular OBH Image it will automatic update Ultimate also, and when only Ultimate is avalible

this will show up as message.

But for right now update will be publish as BH Package

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!