Oscam without Line is enough for....

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 751 times. The last Post () by ilexk.

• Hello !!

How are you !!

I'm going to make the jump to a Deco 4k, but my current Server is Cccam and I'm afraid I'll never have 4k channels available, right?

Another question, is it possible to watch the HD channels of Sky UK and Sky IT with Oscan without needing to have C: Line?

Regards.

• Official Post

If server provides any 4K channels you will get them as long as you have 4K reciver and 4K TV

For your second question the answer is yes if you have the card your self then DVBAPI will decode loacal cards for you without any client

If you mean from another Cccam server then you have to setup a Cccam reader with a C: Line

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Another question, is it possible to watch the HD channels of Sky UK and Sky IT with Oscan without needing to have C: Line?

HD on Uk and IT have long disappeared from the sharing scene even if you had a local or a line I'm afraid.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!