Problem loading channel list to Vu Duo box.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,119 times. The last Post () by sean1798.

• Hi,

Box is Vu+ Duo running BH 1.71. Having problem loading channel list. Tried 3 methods.….
    1st Catseye from T panel.
    2nd FTP catseye to /etc/enigma2.
    3rd Dreamset - transferring lamdb file to same folder.
    Each time I go to favourites the list is empty? Any help is much appreciated.

sean1798

• Try this;
    Latest E2 multi catseye settings

download the above IPK - place this in your /tmp folder of your duo

Press green button to access Green Panel, and then Yellow to access Addons Manager

Select Manual Install Ipk Packges

then install the IPK that comes up - well it should come up if you put it in your /tmp directory

then restart GUI

(edit - beat me to it again G !!)

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• This may sound like a daft one but please don't take it the wrong way, when you have loaded the latest Catseye settings using whatever method and reloaded the GUI when you go to the channel list that you think looks empty have you tried pressing the up or down arrow? When you load Catseye settings and first open up the channel list it tends to highlight the very last line of the channel list which is on a seperate page, pressing the up or down arrow takes you to another page on the channel list and brings them into view.... It might not be this but it's not the first time I'd have come across this if it is!

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!