VU+ Uno Se Working files

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,039 times. The last Post () by ashlee24.

• Hi,

Anyone having trouble with glitching and freezing with oscam on the VU+ Uno SE try the attached files.

I have loaded many images and many cams and the best I have found is modern oscam emu 1521 cam.

if you install the plugin satvenus-panel_7.0.0 and select other addons download/softcams/arm based softcams/modern oscam emus/ and select modern oscam emu 1521 of the image you are using you are good to go.

Copy oscam.user , oscam.config and oscam.server( edited with your details) into etc/tuxbox/config

if there is no config folder there create a new directory and name it config

put you oscam files in this folder then reboot box.

This has worked very well for me and hope it helps others

• Hi,

Well I thought I had it working , but I am still getting freezing and glitching, it is on caid 1841 the channel what freezes the most is National Geographic channel.

Is there anyone got a VU+UNO or VU+UNO SE working on caid 1841 with either oscam or cccam??

If anyone has could they be kind enough to share their set up i.e image used, cam used and settings??

Its driving me mad now!!! I'm ready to give up on it!!! I couldn't tell you how many images and cams and settings I have changed in the past two weeks, I have lost track.

So if anyone has managed to make these boxes work on caid 1841 please can you help.

Many thanks

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!