Problema cu Vu+ SOLO 4K

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 826 times. The last Post () by tiger13.

• Hi,

Problem with;

Vu + SOLO 4K, I installed the image, Black Hole 3.0.5.j

and now I can not install any other image,

I tried with:

openatv

openbh

VTi

original image Vu + SOLO 4K

Troubled with USB stick Fat32, from 1gb to 32gb total 9 pcs.

when rebooting appears the logo of the image you or what image I installed after that move to Black Hole and it stops here,

the only thing that installs and works is: Black Hole

BlackHole, but regardless of the version I install I show all Black Hole 3.0.5.j and load all the old channel configuration, plugin

everything I've installed, if I uninstall a plug-in or skin appears green screen and re-activate and can not eliminate anything nor install,

when installing on lcd from the receiver appears, "update rootfs" but for about 2-3 seconds and reboot, here's the problem? to "update rootfs"

please someone help me how to solve the problem,

thank you very much,

• Now, I've managed to install a new image,

I did so,

with 8gb usb stick, fat32 formatted in ubuntu-server,

putty, sudo mkfs.vfat -F 32 / dev / sdb -I

with the receiver,

with: putty RS232-RJ12, stop boot with, Ctrl-C,

init 4

umount /

reboot

I put the stick in the front usb, I pressed the power button, and installed without errors.

"update rootfs" lasted about 1 minute, not 2-3 seconds how to try in advance

image, Blackhole-3.0.5-vusolo4k_usb_release_20180306_17a33d3

update online BlackHole-3.0.5-K, works perfectly

thank you

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!