Pur e2 problem with Ncam

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 871 times. The last Post () by KineNoA.

• Please help,

My receiver is Sh4 sti 7111. I have installed a new enigma image ( PurE2) It is a nice up to date image. I couldn't install the Ncam emu files on this image. I could installed the Ncam emu easily with all the other images I have tried along the past years, but this one is hard. I usually install the emu manually with Dcc program but this time I couldn't find emu file on the system. I discovered they put the emus in :Cam file: so I put the emu in this folder but it is not appeared when I use my remote control to activate it is Cam manger.

I downloaded Ipk file from the forum for Ncam 4.5 and I installed. Yes the emu is appeared on Cam manger but when I use webif to see if the emu is installed correctly I get the page of WIcard not for Ncam. I have installed Wicard emu from the plug ins list of the image itself. Wicard works fine but I want to insall Ncam.

Please help....

• Hi,

Have you tried to put your config files in: etc\tuxbox\config_ncam\

to be sure take a look how the script works in view (usr\script\cam\ncam.sh)

- restart your box

When upgraded version of Ncam is available just change the bin file (usr\bin\cam\ncam).

Best

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!