Xtrend 9200 - processor

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 823 times. The last Post () by moshko.

• Hello
    2 months ago I bought Xtrend 9200 but became a problem.

We are home with small children and Xtrend flooded with water and CPU burn.
    In Bulgaria, I can not find such a processor, please help me from where in Europe can to buy this processor or optionally send Xtrend 9200 for repairs.
    Thanks in advance!

Moshev
    Bylgaria

• Hello moshko,

Would you mind making a post here first please: Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall (Introductions)

It's always better to make a introduction first before posting for help buddy.

For Help with the part you are trying to source for your Xtrend 9200, why not contact our forum sponsor "sat-shop.co.uk" these guys will be able to tell you what spares are available.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I think you will be hard pressed to source a replacement processor for this receiver as that's just not the type of replacement part thats readily available outside of the manufacturing environment. As you have stated the receiver it self is liquid damaged it may very well cost you more to repair the receiver than you paid for it in the first place and such a repair would not be covered under a warranty agreement.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• There was little damage to the motherboard that is corrected. I have a technician to replace the processor but can not find where to buy it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!