"NIACAM" IPTV WEBSITE

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,217 times. The last Post () by bucoocub.

• I bought the iptv list on the "NIACAM" website and after almost 3 months it stopped working !!! I was redirected to this forum on that site !!! Is it the owner of this site and the owner of this site, if you are the answer is no longer working, and the IPTV list I bought on this website is still 9 months old.

• If the supplier that you bought your IPTV service from has linked you to here to try to sort the problem out then alram bells should start ringing with you...

This site has nothing to do with paid services......Please read the forum rules for confirmation on this.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• "That's precisely why, from where to connect from this site to this forum, of course, it became suspicious," which is the worst, once again recommended to my friend, and does not work with him after only 2 months ", someone on this forum does manage this page in any case because it's not a coincidence that this forum connects as a problem, it does not have to be the admin of this forum, but someone is sure,

• "That's precisely why, from where to connect from this site to this forum, of course, it became suspicious," which is the worst, once again recommended to my friend, and does not work with him after only 2 months ", someone on this forum does manage this page in any case because it's not a coincidence that this forum connects as a problem, it does not have to be the admin of this forum, but someone is sure,

i think google translate isnt working correctly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!