Having trouble with Oscam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 351 times. The last Post () by djrikstar333.

• I had everything up and running Oscam was reading my card and cccam was server. After messing with settings Oscam stopped working and I could not get into oscam webif. I looked in the config and all looked well. I tried to run oscamcheck script but it said oscam.x86 was missing so i messed about with installing different oscams but gave up.

I then reformatted the debian 6 server. Then i added the auto script from here on it last last time and everything works but oscam? Still can't log in even on the default 8888 port after auto script??
    Anyone had this issue before??

Also is it necessary to have ssl running on my server as i forgot to add it in when setting debian up. I will put it in soon thou just need to get this up and running again

• Better still anyone know of a decent program to format my hard drive as i think it keeping old files on even after new install. So going to wipe it completely and start again. Was trying to use Dariks Nuke but was coming up with kernal error after i was trying to autonuke it.
    Anyone confirm its keeping old files on after i do a install from cd?? Because oscam is not working after another os install

• you using smartgo or omnikey for cardreader.. im not expert but omnikey i think wont work with oscam/cccam, only oscam alone ,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!