The best of the wonderful image open pli 5 of the Truman Permira processor 7111

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,368 times. The last Post () by Dernabsa.

• اعضائنا الكراماقدم لكم اجمل باكب للصورة الرائعه open pli 5 للترومان بييرميرا معالج 7111 من اعدادى وجهازى الخاص وبها كل الملفات الضرورية وملف قنوات متحرك حديث جدا حتى الان وتم فقط اختيار سكين مميز للعمل بالنسخة ولك حق اختيار الباقى ...فقط ضع سيرفرك وابدأ انطلق هااااااااااااااااااااااام : النسخه على مخرج scrt اما مخرج hd تستطيع تغيره من الاعدادت

7311 of my settings and my special device with all the necessary files and a file of channels very modern mobile so far only selected a special knife to work in the version and you have the right to choose the rest ... Just put Sirverk and start to go Hahnااااااااااااااam: The version on the exit of the SCR can output the HD you can change from the settings

الصور من جهازى

b277b539aad1cbb.jpgad24eb3ba79c787.jpg23e3cad0f7b085a.jpg177443e0f6d0f73.jpg6adf98847a1b543.jpg10564f7b095b814.jpgالتحميل من

https://up.top4top.net/downloadf-802n2ljw1-rar.html

5.30لازم يكون عندك برنامج فك ضغط حديث لايقل عن الاصدار

root / rootاليوزر والباسورد

تشغيل الترجمة زرار اصفر + ازرق + اوك وبعد البحث اختار ملف الترجمة ومبروك

تفعيل الايموهات الوقوف على القناة المشفرة ثم الضغط على الزر الازرق وبعدها اختار الايمو

التايم شيفت يعمل بالنسخه الوايرلس يعمل

iptv player

يعملاليوتيوب يعمل والبحث بالعربى

اتمنى لكم مشاهدة ممتعه

root / root

Run the translation button yellow + blue + ok after searching select the file and subtitle translation

Activate the emoticons to stand on the encrypted channel and then press the blue button and then choose the emo

Time Shift works with wireless version works

iptv player

Works for YouTube and Arabic searches

I hope you enjoy watching

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7111 Backup
  • 7111 (as in the title) or 7311 (as in the first post)?

Spark Alien1 or Spark HD Mini or something else?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!