We came back again from the depths of excellence to the image of openpli 6 latest version of the processor 7111 Truman Permira +1 ... Almighty

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,761 times. The last Post () by nrdn.

• بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

عدنا مرة اخرى من باكب التميز للصورة open pli 6 اخر اصدار للمعالج 7111 ترومان بيرميرا +1 ...

اقدم لكم المنتظر للنسخه المميزة open pli 6 للترومان بييرميرا معالج 7111 من اعدادى وجهازى الخاص وبها كل الملفات الضرورية ملف قنوات متحرك وتم فقط اختيار سكين مميز للعمل بالنسخة ولك حق اختيار الباقى ... فقط ضع سيرفرك وابدأ انطلق

هااااااااااااااااااااااام : النسخه على مخرج scrt واصحاب شاشات HD عليهم بتغيير مخرج hd من الاعدادات

وتم ادماج تعريفات الواى فاى بالصورة

Code
    I will give you the new open pli 6 version of the Truman Pyermera 7111 processor from my own device and with all the necessary files and a mobile channel file. Just select a special knife to work on the version and you have the right to choose the rest ... Just post your server and start launching

The version on the SCRT output and HD screensavers must change the HD output from the settings

The definitions of Wi-Fi have been integrated into the picture

الصور من جهازى

497bca2e5e7afda.jpg

081da90890e6929.jpg

4631c529886ff9d.jpg

8587778c31a6a62.jpg

e9f529a6890a5f3.jpg

e971b549010e7dc.jpg

d6d4fff543260c4.jpg

acd4c8a9e49c7da.jpg

التحميل

https://up.top4top.net/downloadf-8338rjyt1-rar.html

لازم يكون عندك برنامج فك ضغط حديث لايقل عن الاصدار 5.30

اليوزر والباسورد root

تشغيل الترجمة زرار اصفر + ازرق + اوك وبعد البحث اختار ملف الترجمة ومبروك

تفعيل الايموهات الوقوف على القناة المشفرة ثم الضغط على الزر الازرق وبعدها اختار الايمو

الوايرلس يعمل

iptv player يعمل

اليوتيوب يعمل والبحث بالعربى بالزر الاصفر

اتمنى لكم مشاهدة ممتعه

• That has got to be one of the worst backup/posts i have ever came across,, whats with the big introductory big i am opening?

Whats with the half English and half arabic or whatever the hell it is.

Image dont look great/screenshots very poor and skin looks dreadful, and thats without me even downloading the software.

I,m not sure if there some sort of hidden agenda here but people really need to learn to start from scratch and install their own software because just the look of this thread has made me run.

• how to improve the image quality, I need to know that I can not make new images..

Edited once, last by W@Rp ().

• Code
    This image has been done for Arabs only and translated to those who wish ... Do not run too much to suit you and you have to search for others
  • but I do not have a solution that I would like to use for good image quality

• Code
    What do you want? I will convert the version to another language

Code
  • master G

Added the Label Spark 7111 OpenPLI

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!