SATDREAMGR-5-DM800SE-SIM2-84D-05052018-ParageriaGS

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,381 times. The last Post () by parageria.

• hello

i have probleme

i have installed ,,dream elite first ,,mmboot the last ,, an a few big file .nfi ,,all run fine ,, all installed on hard drive hhd 1 part.

i would try this

sATDREAMGR-5-DM800SE-SIM2-84D-05052018-ParageriaGS image.

mmboot is missing ,,,disappear on hdd 1

my dreambox run only on satdream,,on hdd1 ,,,,,,mmboot disappear ?

what happen ?

thank for reply

sATDREAMGR is run fine ,,no probleme whit image.

just mmboot disappear

ms8

• i have same problem, it will not mount flash usb as /media/usb ( where my mmboot is).... tired many times with fstab and device manger... no success

• will test it

• i test it and works (satdreamgr have mount hdd and usb-mmboot)

i have on flash dreamelite - mmboot 1.42 on usb , and internal hdd

you must install nfi as BACKUP-RESTORE(you dont need any patch from mmboot) and must boot to flash image for install any multiboot image

• hello

it is ok ,,i m locate to canada ,,,the systeme is ntsc 60 hz ,,,,hdmi

my solution is when i m boot receiver i m turn on my old tube tv ,,,i m see mmboot in black an white pal secam..... i have choice boot flash or another firmware.

thank

ms8

• lol, it seems very hard to get multiboot work.

Iget :

root@dm800se:~# opkg install /media/sdb1/mmboot-dreambox_1.42_all.ipk

Deprecated version constraint '>' was used with the same meaning as '>='. Use '> >' for LATER constraint.

Solver encountered 1 problem(s):

Problem 1/1:

- nothing provides enigma2 >= 3.999git2014 needed by mmboot-dreambox-1.42.all

Solution 1:

- do not ask to install mmboot-dreambox-1.42.all

• I have also tried to get mgcamd to work with openpli 6.x and that is also an impossible mission . I have tried to put 10 different mgcamd versions on usb to run opkg install, but i get errors on all. And the versions from Plugin menu is also not working. I have not updated firmware so often lately, but earlier things was working really good.

• install dream elite in flash, then install mmboot on dream elite...

• flashed 3 times, and installed mmboot, but its really not working so good for me. first time image did not boot with usb, second time i downloaded TS-image and everything went wrong, and third time flash memory whent full when i installed backup from /media/hdd (internal disk) to /media/usb. And there i will never give it a try again. I guess i have to stay with Blackhole 4.4 since that image have working mgcamd. Thanks for support here anyway :)

• GOOD MORNING SIR PARAGERIA I HOPE THAT U R FINE PLEASE UPGRADE THIS IMAGE TO THE NEW VERSION AND REPAIR IT BECAUSE I TRIED IT MANY TIMES BUT I'VE A CRASHED WHEN I PUSH ANY BUTTON IN REMOTE CONTROL

I thought I had it upload.....

SATDREAMGR-6-dm800se-SIM2-27102018-Pgs

Basically , after upgrade online, it crashes with every button press.

• GOOD MORNING SIR PARAGERIA I HOPE THAT U R FINE PLEASE UPGRADE THIS IMAGE TO THE NEW VERSION AND REPAIR IT BECAUSE I TRIED IT MANY TIMES BUT I'VE A CRASHED WHEN I PUSH ANY BUTTON IN REMOTE CONTROL

I thought I had it upload.....

SATDREAMGR-6-dm800se-SIM2-27102018-Pgs

Basically , after upgrade online, it crashes with every button press.

i have upgrade on thread satdreamgr 6

test it without any crash

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!