OPENLD-3.2-DM800SE-SIM2-84D-21052018-E2_rebuild-ParageriaGS

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,075 times. The last Post () by samirson75.

• Hi Mr.parageria when i try to use posioner setup then i use tune and focus i push the red button at this time dream it make crash and its restart enigma i tried twiceenigma2_crash_2018-05-22_07-37-06.rarenigma2_crash_2018-05-22_07-38-50.rar

unpack file and move folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

(i dont have positioner and i cant test it)

• ENIGMA2 REBUILD

first post

parageria

Whn Press Liberate RAM , there is crash

I do not know if you can solve it..thanks

• as you know i use openmultiboot

and when i go /blue button/blue button/ liberate RAM window is open normal and show me memory

(total: 135..... free: 5960 Buffers:70.... cached: 0) and yellow button from 4% to 20% free

for you i thing the problem is on mmboot (try to extract nfi on linux and put image directly to mmDIR)

FOR INFORMATION

I have patched enigma2 and rebuild enigma2 openatv-6.2 for dm7080 to work on dm800se , why ?

because support full HBBTV for all (ERT GREECE ...and more...) works nice

BUT if i install nfi as backup on mmboot dont work (enigma reboot)

only if i put directly folder with image, to mmDIR works

from this, i think mmboot when install nfi and from backup, something patched

i upload this image(openatv) but only on tar.gz to extract it directly to mmDIR

• I do not have Linux pc to extract nfi. can u please uploaed tat.gz version for open ld and I will test.. cheers mate

• Hi parageria

I made opkg upgrade online, then replaced with your patched files Enigma2, enigma.py and test. py but it Stopped booting...

Any idea?

i test and wil see

EDIT:

i make online update without problem

but has patched and AutoTimer plugin

delete the old and move new one one to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

tell me what s happen

• still same , not booting...would be able to send me the patched files, enigma2, engima.py and mytest.py

and i try fresh again

• yes but later , i am out

try repair permissions to 755 in /usr/bin/enigma2 , if is not

• upload enigma2

• Hi Sir parageria where i send these three files I made the upgrade of image it's ok but I've missed the signal in all satellites

enigma2 to /usr/bin permissions 755

enigma.pyo to /usr/lib/enigma2/python

mytest don't needed

before restart enigma go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python and delete or rename enigma.py to emigma.py.back

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!