Eagle 800hd < a backward step

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,360 times. The last Post () by scousewerule.

• the specs look good the box look good

but its not that good at all

no support
    no way of editing channels
    in the bin it goes

i thoght the globalster GL1500 3D/HD box
    was the worst box i'd ever come across with

but this Eagle 800HD beats it hands down

shame the original eaglebox was a good little box

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• shame the original eaglebox was a good little box

couldn't agree more - all be it a clone dm500 - shame the makers didn't better themselves ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I had an Eaglebox HD Mini - same in essence to the 800HD but smaller - I had it for 6 weeks. I think I would be pleased if it fell out of a christmas cracker, but of al the receivers I have had, this is by far the one I got on with the least.

Code
    All the support I see is ''mine is working fine'' which seems strange because so many arn't.

I posted problems about this receiver on a certain forum, and for some reason I they put me on Coventry mode so no one will ever know about the issues I posted. I was only trying to help, so the people making the patches could see what needs improving. Banning people isn't going to help - because how will they know what to fix?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• a freind had this box sharing from me and had scrambled channel issue ,but i have had the box set up at mine in the kitchen for 4 days and hasnt gone of once ,and am using it wireless as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!