XcPlugin Lite "Passion"

There are 101 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 55,560 times. The last Post () by Amir11.

• XC Plugin Lite "Passion"

• The XCplugin Lite version is too expensive, and I don't publish it yet, but I still want to entertain you ..

Today we are present, who knows tomorrow ..

Just for betatester, please don't ask me obvious questions, maybe search the forum first.

I have no time to reply.

I'm sure that after 270 versions of this plugin you have learned something

The puzzle box is only for those who want to have fun, beginners must learn, have to read and make bones, no gruel ready.
    at the first post of the Topic, you will find help, and also in the plugin there is help, based on what you want to do

if you want you can insert the photos

but don't put crashlogs with your data inside, and without a debug or crashlog, I will certainly not respond

*I have tested on dreamone with Dream-Elite image and on Zgemma Star h2 (hd) - and zgemma H5 with openesi Image

*i also tested on dinobot 4k, and it works well

this is only test.........................

I had to clean the Topic of many things that are not useful, let's try to be useful and help those in need.

87c124.png

eb3dff371fab72525e06.png

• I don't understand, you asked me this 100 times and 100 times I replied that it is not possible at the moment

How do you search for an episode in a series with episodes named "Episodes"

But why don't you settle for what I did?

It is just a hobby lost with you.

You are never happy.

Instead of looking for new things that have been inserted, and improved, such as the speed in scrolling through the lists or the speed of the Covers, the registration.

That's enough..

I withdraw the plugin and the Test

• Hi Lululla sorry to break in and act as the Devil's Lawyer but it was not clear enough to us not to ask for it. I too got confused if I could ask for it or not. This comes because you keep clearing posts from here. I got a hint that you were going to implement the SEARCH on Series in version 3.0 and stopped asking for it. So if you say that it will never be implemented it is fine and noone should ask for it again but please leave a post where you make it clear. Excuse me firstly and all my friends for the confusion. Keep up the good work.

• search on series is pretty much impossible. The data just isnt there to be easily retrieved. There are several layers of urls. The series group category. I.e family. The series title. I.e. breaking bad. The series season. I.e season 1. The series episode. I.e. episode 1. The API that is used by this plugin is step by step. Each of these levels are brought in by a different url. You cannot get the information until you go further into that next level.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• search on series is pretty much impossible. The data just isnt there to be easily retrieved. There are several layers of urls. The series group category. I.e family. The series title. I.e. breaking bad. The series season. I.e season 1. The series episode. I.e. episode 1. The API that is used by this plugin is step by step. Each of these levels are brought in by a different url. You cannot get the information until you go further into that

Oh now I get why the Search on Series gets you to the correct Series Name but then plays the first Series on the List.

• you are wrong :)

the fact is that melo always asked the same person, and I always replied to his reply that it was not possible to do it .. Nothing is impossible, but when you touch XCplugin, you fix something and break 2.

Now I have finished the lite and passion plugin. But I am tormented in publishing it, frankly there are more downloads than likes, before I asked for a coffee for the tivustream project, but few coffees have arrived, I hope that the friend KiddaC at least drinks some beer with his excellent plugin :)

Donations are never forced, they are only to maintain a server, we never asked for money, but where the lists and list files and plugins are located, the server is paid, and being a server always under attack, you pay a lot of euros year.

We hope to make it as long as we can

Anyway, now I sleep there, and I didn't want to offend anyone, I never did, but I put the plugin for a test, and instead of talking about the news and the speed of cover and scrolling list, or download from the LoaderM3u, they always ask me the same things , all you do is ask. It's not a job for me :)

regards

• I understand Lululla. I did not get the chance to download 2.8 to Beta Test it so I cannot give feedback

• ok if simple.

I'll explain it only once

open plugin.py

go to

Code
    def get_list(self, url = None):

find next

category_id = channel.findtext('category_id')

add this below

if '0' in category_id:

continue

Eg.:

Python
    category_id = channel.findtext('category_id')

if '0' in category_id:
        continue

save

and put to the folder and reboot

**beware of indentation to "continue"

• Open another thread please. You will keep thread going and updated there without being removed all the time. And we keep on learning from each other like that. Nontheless you will show respect to Lululla and all of us. Thanks

• Version update top of the post..

after this I don't know if I will have time or desire to discuss .. or to make other changes, I don't think there is a need, the plugin has been squeezed to the bone, you can't make coffee from a broken machine.

Regards

• Hi Lululla,

thank you very much for the update of the nice plugin.

Will there be a .deb for DreamOS from this update to v2.8 of the Plugin?

I thank you for all your work with your great Plugins for the Community.

I admire you for your patience and calmness in the discussion with some special friends in this thread!
    Unbelievable.

Take care, rako123

Regards, rako123

Box 1: Dreambox DM920 UHD, DreamOS + GP4

Box 2: Dreambox Two, DreamOS + GP4

Box 3: Dreambox One UHD, DreamOS + GP4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!