getting o2 eniginneers out

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 528 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hey guys

Looking for advice

I need to get o2 engineers out to sort their pishy wireless box out .... reason being is the wireless unit isnt giving satelite box a stable connection - works fine on laptops although I cant send emails lol I can recieve them just cant send them.... anyways thats not the problem...

The problem is O2 adsl+2 wireless unit isnt giving the satellite box a stable connection (Sat box is connected to a Tenda N150) It worked for like 24 hours and cut off - Wireless unit is 3 and a half meters away from sat box - so theres no reason for it to be happening.

So would it be safe if I kept the sat box all rigged up so they can sort the issues with the internet connection to sat box?

• Go into router settings and change channel from auto to a fixed numbersuch as 1 and then
    go to your tenda and in settings give it the same channel number because when
    your router is on auto it keeps changing channel . Hope this works, it did for me.

• right guys FINALLY found the channel change option i what toothfairy said an it worked so lets hope it stays working because I already selected channel and it changed by itself

Thanks guys

p.s

I know this isnt a tech talk section and it kinda turned into that lol

• Glad you got this problem resolved now buddy.

Toothfairy is to thank for this one,his advice for this problem was invaluable.

Have you seen our VIP membership??? http://linuxsat-support.com/si…linuxsat-support-com.html

Take a look here, 9.99 for a Lifetime membership.

I am going to close this thread now that the problem is sorted.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!