Problem installing CrossEPG enigma2 plugin on Dreambox DM800 hd se

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,311 times. The last Post () by rscole.

• Recently my provider has moved to an opentv epg format, the EIT source has less and less channels every week as they migrate, like SkyUK and Italy I believe? There are no rytec sources, so I need to use Crossepg to read the opentv epg data.

I am running a dm800se clone, with an openpli6.1 that I downloaded from here. (openpli-6.1-dm800se-20180104-sim2-ssl84d.nfi)

I have searched far and wide trying to get crossepg to install and actually run, but never can get it working.

I have been trying to install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.8.3-20180223_all.ipk , and get the following error. One of the older versions I managed to install once, but always got a 'No module named boxbranding' error on the stb itself.

Any input would be appreciated.

I am open to changing to a new image, but quite like the look of the openpli, but at the end of the day I just want something that works.

Code
    root@dm800se:~# opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk
    Collected errors:
     * calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg:
     *      crossepg-enigma2 *
     * opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg.
  • So I had to go with the older release of crossepg.

Then I followed instructions from sathitcher on the newnigma.to boards and created a boxbranding.py file with the following tow lines;

Code
    def getImageDistro():
        return 'dm800se'

Problem solved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!