How to Guide for Flashing ET-9000 Firmware using USB Pen Drive

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,105 times. The last Post () by mattew00.

• How to Guide for Flashing ET-9000 Firmware using USB Pen Drive

Clarke Tech ET-9000 Flashing Image using USB Pen Drive.

1. Unzip compressed file.
    2. Copy the "ET9000" folder to a USB Pen Drive.
    3. Power off receiver with the mains switch on the rear.
    4. Connect USB Pen Drive.
    5. Power on receiver with the mains switch on the rear.
    6. Press the OK Button on the front panel (behind the front flap).

Update in progress.

The receiver will reboot automatically after update

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Will this work on the ET9500?

I'm a newbie so do not want to do anything rash.

Thanks in advance.

• Exactly the same yes except the folder you copy to the USB stick is no longer called ET9000 but rather ET9x00 (the folder name changed since the later bootloaders which all the latest firmware will be made for - your ET9500 will also already have the latest bootloader installed).

• Hi guys,
    i've a big problem with my tuner...
    it's locked and it doesn't power on
    i have installed the openvix boot loader, but when i go to upload the image the tuner (via usb stick in the front panel) remain locked on the voice 'flashing...'.
    I waited couple of minutes (8-10) but nothing was happen
    I have tried many times but it doesn't work...
    what i can do?!?!
    Thanks.

• Hi
    i have done as the manual says and i have also uploaded the boot loader ; after this i have uploaded Openvix-Hades.018 et9x00 (form your link)
    i have formatted the usb stick with yours tool but now the tuner remains arrested to the voice 'booting...' but nothing happen again.
    it's probably that i've wrong any steps on installation? when i switch on the tuner there is a Openvix image and into the tuner display is write "ET9X00".
    What i can do?
    Thanks for the answer.

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!