Samsung Galaxy S mobile with Ultimate Rom stuck in Loop ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 792 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• Hi Guys,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S MObile phone on Vodafone network but has been flashed and rooted sometime ago with rom that was called ( Ultimate Rom ), I have problem since this morning i go to turn phone on and its stuck trying to boot will not go from boot up page to opening up properly to home screen its stuck in a loop ???

I have tried taking battery out and trying the Up Volume Button Power button and home button but nothing just get galxy s black home screen and then ultimate screen then back to galaxy s black screen, what do i do can anyone help, have`nt even fecked about with it its just stuck ??

Thanks
    carmine

• Try downloading samsung kies and simply plugging your phone into the pc with kies running, I recovered an S2 this way before. It also has an emergency firmware recovery option under tools, worth a try.

• Try downloading samsung kies and simply plugging your phone into the pc with kies running, I recovered an S2 this way before. It also has an emergency firmware recovery option under tools, worth a try.

I have tried what you said mate no go :((((((

I have found the original stock firmware for my device which is Vodafone uk the file is this is one ( I9000BUJVG_I9000GVODJV5_VOD ) and ive tried following this youtube video ( Galaxy S Flashing Firmware Parts1-2 - YouTube ) which i know is for another stock firmware but it just doesnt match up i`m confused........

Please help im stuck again lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!