HDMI Resolution pops up every 1-2 hour. How to turn off information

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,063 times. The last Post () by djfrosty.

• When the box is on a satellite channel, there will be a 5 second black screen, after the box change the resolution to 1280 x 720 p 60 hz. This issue happends every 1-2 hour, when the information pops up.

How do i turn off this information ?

Notice: My box is Mutant 51HD 4 K

Please help.

• It seems to be the issue are just with satellite channels. if i choose a cable tv channels from the USB adapter, there are no problem at all.

Nope, i'm from Denmark. A friend told me, the best resolution are 1080 p and 60 hz.

I hope there will be a software update to solve the problem.

• Nope, not yet.

So Mutant HD51 4K have issue watching 1920 x 1080p 60hz ?

My video basic settings are:

Video output: HDMI

Automatic resolution: Off

Mode: 1080p

Refresh rate: 60hz

allow unsupported modes: No

HDMI Colorimentry: Auto

Are my settings ok ??

Maybe this is the reason for the issue, when resolution screen pops up every ½ hour :-/

How do i turn off the refresh rate?

• So the problem are not the box, but my TV Pauldb ?

I have Samsung Smart TV. I guess it's from 2015 / 2016. I dunno the resolution for the smart TV.

It must be possible to turn on / off the automatic resolution for 50/60 hz in the box - so the information not will be showing, when i watch tv on the channel. Could be great, if the resoluion only change one time, when i zap to another channel. Is that possible and how ?

• try 720p 50 (there is a multi option try that as well) ,on tv look for the aspect ratio on the tv remote,normally a oblong and a square together and try 16/9 or full
    it could be something as simple as you tv doesnt do 1080p and is a 720p (whats the screen size) may only work with 50 and not 60hx, lots of ifs and buts

• I still have issues with the resolution pauldb . Both with 720p at 1080 p. After i change to 50 hz, it still pops up but, not every ½ hour.

I dunno if there will be any update to "Mutant HD51 4K" to solve the problem ?

Maybe there are some speciel changings in Settings/ Video / basic Setting.

I made these change.

Video Output: HDMI

Automatic resolution: Only HD

Delay Time: 0 <Dunno what's that for> ?

This setting have not finally solved the problem, but it has a little bit effect.

Any solution for the HDMI resolution error?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!