Scam and CCcam...

• Hi!

2 months ago I bought a Vu+ Ultimo - have had a hard time getting used to it, but slowly getting there with the AAF image.

I don´t share but I must use a softcam to be able to watch Tv with my paycard (CD) on Thor. I also have another paycard bought togeter with a ci module (cable) and running without the softcam.

The softcam I use is scam - running smoothly with the CD-card, until the software suddenly stops leaving me to restart the software. This happen once every 20 min or so. I haven´t configured anything, just installed the 3.60.

How to proceed? Do I have to reconfigure anything? I have already tried to reinstall the 3.60 and also tried with 3.59 - same result: quitting working in same manner.

Propably one might ask: why the 3.60, why not use the CCcam? It´s more stable BUT do not clear the small number of Scandinavian channels on Sirius (and YES I do pay for them too through the second (cable) paycard/cam module).

Any suggestions?:sad:

Yours!
    matssss

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!